12 arrested in Oxford on child sex offences

Oh no? Frank Sidney also called Muslim paedophilia a war on the West in another post on here. So he sees it not as a sexual crime against young females but as a war on the West i.e. race not gender. That's who you're siding with.

You are grasping at straws now. Indeed some of my views coincide with Franks, some don't, as is fairly standard on here.

I don't recall quoting those posts of Franks.

I think the issue is that these muslim gangs, have been allowed to get away with this crime because they are muslims. A public inquiry is needed, this has been ignored for decades.

Why Muslim gangs? Why not Asian gangs as this is what they are.

Do you know what a Muslim is or what it means? Look it up.

Then look up Asian or more specific, Indian Sub-continent/Pakistani.

Did you not bother to read the excellent link provided where a good response is given by The Ramadhaan Foundation.

You are grasping at straws now. Indeed some of my views coincide with Franks, some don't, as is fairly standard on here.

I don't recall quoting those posts of Franks.

On issues of race you are always on Frank's side and Frank is in the EDL. In the last week an EDL meeting in the North East attracted about 6 members because all the others were in prison. That's the kind of people you ally yourself with. As for grasping at straws, I just quoted Frank saying something you'd denied anyone had said.

On issues of race you are always on Frank's side and Frank is in the EDL. In the last week an EDL meeting in the North East attracted about 6 members because all the others were in prison. That's the kind of people you ally yourself with. As for grasping at straws, I just quoted Frank saying something you'd denied anyone had said.

I don't side with anybody. I post my views, I may agree with others, and I may disagree with them. I thought that was the point of a discussion forum, or am I missing something?

As I've said earlier in the thread, I don't see paedophilia per se as a predominantly Muslim crime. If you're claiming that's the position of another forummer, you can't also claim I agree with them when I've already stated something to the contrary.

Back on topic please, unless you are trying to get the thread closed.

So to clarify...:hihi:

Where exactly do you stand on the subject as per the thread. Do you have anything to say other than to try and distract?

You haven't condmened the gangs as far as I know, so what's your opinion john x.....?:hihi:

Unless we accept the fact that this IS a crime commited by predominently young Muslim men then there's no hope.

I can't remember anyone posting anything about Muslims also being paedofiles, as a defence, when the Catholic Church was under attack, I certainly didn't...

Do you mean " a crime predominantly committed by Muslim men" or a "crime committed by muslim men who are predominantly young" or what precisely?

This is a predominantly theistic predilection? The difference being that Christian tendencies are towards the homosexual and Muslim ones are towards the heterosexual? That seems fair.

Who is doing it?

Research into 17 prosecutions between 1997 and 2010, involving the on-street grooming of girls aged 11-16 by gangs, showed that of the 56 people convicted, 3 were white, and 53 were Asian of whom only 3 were non-Muslim.

Whilst child abuse appears to happen among all populations, the on-street gangs grooming and pimping underage (white, non-muslim) girls appears to be an almost entirely muslim thing.

Nor can it be confidently asserted that it is a minority of sexually active muslim men involved, even assuming that the police have not turned a blind eye to muslim pimping gangs, as they appear to have done. One detective has described this as a tidal wave of offending.

The figures we have are indicative, because no government will ever conduct impartial research into this aspect of the problem. But the figures, such as they are, make it far from clear that this is a tiny minority of UK muslim males of sexually active age (say 18-56) who are customers of such gangs.

Nor is there any evidence of efforts by muslim authorities to put a stop to this crime. There are no muslim run hotlines to inform on the rapists. There are no muslim demonstrations on the subject.

http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/2011/06/19/mosques-and-muslim-pimping-gangs/

The sad thing really is that your most likley wrong, but soon you will be right, as everyone i know is pig sick of whats happening.

I know plenty of muslims also sick of the anti-Islam agenda these days. :roll:

Archived