12 arrested in Oxford on child sex offences

No it is not, but the inaction of the police cps etc is because of the religion and ethnicity of the criminals. This is why we need a public inquiry.

The ethnicity of the 'criminals' (yet to be tried and convicted incidentally), isn't mentioned in the report you linked to, so I'm not quite sure on what basis you believe a public inquiry is justified on the basis of these events.

No it is not, but the inaction of the police cps etc is because of the religion and ethnicity of the criminals. This is why we need a public inquiry.

Do you believe paedophilia and child sex abuse is exclusive or more prevalent in one community?

Truly awful and evil, glad the law has finally caught up with them and they will hopefully now face justice.

I wonder why they would possibly put that at the bottom of the article :suspect:

--

Probably because one or other of the reporters at the press conference asked a question and Sheila Taylor answered it. Which is precisely what you'd have concluded if the article was on a subject which wasn't a pet prejuduce.

In one area, not far from here, EVERY SINGLE PERSON convicted of grooming underage girls in the last 5 years (over 30 in number) has been from one particular community. Make of that what you will.

Since you have this knowledge, perhaps you could share the evidence with all of us so it can be discussed properly? Until then we can make nothing of it whatsoever.

In one area, not far from here, EVERY SINGLE PERSON convicted of grooming underage girls in the last 5 years (over 30 in number) has been from one particular community. Make of that what you will.

By the way, do you believe the people of Thailand would be right to make generalisations about white males because of the prevalence of them who visit the Far East as sex tourists to abuse their children?

Do you believe paedophilia and child sex abuse is exclusive or more prevalent in one community?

No I do not. I believe that the police CPS social services did not act on these gangs due to the gangs ethnicity and religion. Action only began after Jack straws comments. Why?

No I do not. I believe that the police CPS social services did not act on these gangs due to the gangs ethnicity and religion. Action only began after Jack straws comments. Why?

Allegations of child sex abuse are notoriously difficult to bring to court and prove. Over the years I can recall many cases that went unreported at the time, but have been highlighted as the victims have the confidence to engage with the police as they got older.

The types of case you refer to (asian gangs grooming white girls-let's not be mealy mouthed about it), invariably involve socially deprived victims from fractured family backgrounds who are easy prey to paedophile gangs because they're impressionable and unlikely to make a complaint.

Anecdotally I doubt you'd discover any of these girls were the daughters of doctors or solicitors who would be climbing all over the police if their children were keeping such company.

I'm encouraged that now this problem has been identified, girls are coming forward to make complaints and more significantly the police are acting upon them, otherwise we wouldn't be discussing this now as we wouldnt know anything about them.

Asian men didn't invent child sex grooming or paedophilia, but the way such topics are discussed here and elsewhere the casual observer could be forgiven for believing that is actually the case.

Allegations of child sex abuse are notoriously difficult to bring to court and prove. Over the years I can recall many cases that went unreported at the time, but have been highlighted as the victims have the confidence to engage with the police as they got older.

The types of case you refer to (asian gangs grooming white girls-let's not be mealy mouthed about it), invariably involve socially deprived victims from fractured family backgrounds who are easy prey to paedophile gangs because they're impressionable and unlikely to make a complaint.

Anecdotally I doubt you'd discover any of these girls were the daughters of doctors or solicitors who would be climbing all over the police if their children were keeping such company.

I'm encouraged that now this problem has been identified, girls are coming forward to make complaints and more significantly the police are acting upon them, otherwise we wouldn't be discussing this now as we wouldnt know anything about them.

Asian men didn't invent child sex grooming or paedophilia, but the way such topics are discussed here and elsewhere the casual observer could be forgiven for believing that is actually the case.

What is the case?

Nothing done about these gangs for decades. Every major city in the UK has them. What really stopped action being taken? I think the criminals religion and ethnicity. Maybe I'm wrong, but jack straw, was he wrong? I doubt it. Pity he waited until he no longer sought reelection until speaking out. We need an enquiry into this mess.

What is the case?

Nothing done about these gangs for decades. Every major city in the UK has them. What really stopped action being taken? I think the criminals religion and ethnicity. Maybe I'm wrong, but jack straw, was he wrong? I doubt it. Pity he waited until he no longer sought reelection until speaking out. We need an enquiry into this mess.

There's been a marked reluctance to investigate abuse by members of the catholic church for decades, do you think that's down to their religion and ethnicity and that all catholics be assumed to be complicit in the abuse?

Archived