12 arrested in Oxford on child sex offences

I stand opposed to all paedophilia whether it's committed by Muslims or by people who co-found the EDL or who are in the BNP. You and the rest of the far right aren't bothered about paedophilia. If you were you wouldn't have such close links with them in the EDL, BNP, etc.

http://libcom.org/news/bnp-paedophile-jailed-13012006

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/1080/Tommy-Robinson-defends-a-convicted-paedophile

It's not paedophilia. It is hebephilia. Also these cases are very difficult to get to Court in the first place due to the victims not having proper names of offenders or any other detail and being young and vulnerable themselves. I suspect that the police being 'outside' of the offenders' community must also make it more difficult to find those responsible. The Rotherham case took two years to get to Crown Court.

Last year Frank admitted to recruiting for the EDL. Why would he do that if he wasn't a member? The EDL and BNP regulalrly organise demos about alleged Asian paedophilia but never about alleged paedophilia by any other community or by their own members. Why do you think that is? A coincidence? They also post on forums like this one about Asian paedophilia but not others.

You are in fact naive. You're what they'd call a useful idiot, someone who will help their cause by agreeing with them so that they can implement their hidden agenda which is all about race, not child protection. I'm sorry for you that you can't see that.

How dare you? I find that deeply offensive on every possible level. I pay little attention to these extremist groups. It is easy to spot the racists by proxy as they're always conspicuously absent in any discussion pertaining to women's and gay rights. You appear to be advocating the defence of minority groups/religions in absolute terms, regardless of how heinous their actions are, just so as to be seen to opposing the far right. It's precisely because of this collusion of the lefties that these issues are often forced into the public domain by the racists. They need addressing, are you suggesting that the shouldn't be?

Last year Frank admitted to recruiting for the EDL. Why would he do that if he wasn't a member? The EDL and BNP regulalrly organise demos about alleged Asian paedophilia but never about alleged paedophilia by any other community or by their own members. Why do you think that is? A coincidence? They also post on forums like this one about Asian paedophilia but not others.

You are in fact naive. You're what they'd call a useful idiot, someone who will help their cause by agreeing with them so that they can implement their hidden agenda which is all about race, not child protection. I'm sorry for you that you can't see that.

Blimey, what a nice sunny day to get out of bed after a long night shift and read that pile of old tripe...:hihi:

For the fiftieth time, and for anyone who hasn't seen my frequent denials...I am not an EDL member, and I am not from the far right...I don't have to defend such a ridiculous statement but I will.. I said I support the EDL in their opposition of Muslim Extremists protesting when the bodies of dead soldiers were paraded through the street. I still would and I would gladly "recruit" anyone else who wanted to go and support this cause...

You owe me an apology John X.....:D

FURTHER DETAILS

Three men have been remanded in custody after making their first appearance in court accused of preying on vulnerable young girls and grooming them for sex.

A total of 13 men were arrested in Oxford on Thursday by police investigating claims 24 girls under 16 were targeted by the gang.

Brothers Anjum Dogar, 30, and Akhtar Dogar, 31, both of Tawney Street, Oxford, and Kamar Jamil, 26, of Aldrich Road, Oxford, stood in the dock at High Wycombe Magistrates’ Court accused of a string of offences including rape, conspiring to rape a child, arranging child prostitution and trafficking.

They were told they will appear at Aylesbury Crown Court on March 30.

Three other defendants are due to appear before High Wycombe magistrates later.

Prosecutor Clare Tucker read out the charges against each of the defendants, who all appeared in the dock dressed in sportswear.

She said hospital porter Akhtar Dogar is accused of three counts of rape, one count of conspiring to rape a child, three counts of arranging the prostitution of a child, one count of making a threat to kill and one count of trafficking, which are alleged to have been carried out between May 2004 and July 2010.

Unemployed Anjum Dogar is charged with one count of conspiring to rape a child, one count of arranging prostitution of a child and one count of trafficking between July 2005 and July 2010.

Security guard and father-of-two Jamil faces four counts of rape, two counts of arranging the prostitution of a child, one count of making a threat to kill and one count of possession of cocaine with intent to supply between May 2004 and March of this year. All the alleged offences were against two girls who were under the age of 15 at the time, the court heard.

No pleas were entered and applications for bail were refused.

http://www.expressandstar.com/uk/uk-news/2012/03/24/three-remanded-on-child-sex-charges/

Yet another Muslim racist child rape gang. Plenty more to get in court, as the surface has just been broken.

We also need a public enquiry into why this has been ignored for decades.

Some of the children had been in care, they were vulnerable. Vulnerable people get exploited all the time, it is common for drug dealers to take over their flats to turn it into a drug den for dealing. The story's about vulnerable people being targeted, not muslims. But that won't stop the racists pretending paedophiles aren't usually white.

Last year Frank admitted to recruiting for the EDL. Why would he do that if he wasn't a member? The EDL and BNP regulalrly organise demos about alleged Asian paedophilia but never about alleged paedophilia by any other community or by their own members. Why do you think that is? A coincidence?

It's almost like you have to be a sex offender to get in the EDL!

who is doing it?

Research into 17 prosecutions between 1997 and 2010, involving the on-street grooming of girls aged 11-16 by gangs, showed that of the 56 people convicted, 3 were white, and 53 were asian of whom only 3 were non-muslim.

Whilst child abuse appears to happen among all populations, the on-street gangs grooming and pimping underage (white, non-muslim) girls appears to be an almost entirely muslim thing.

Nor can it be confidently asserted that it is a minority of sexually active muslim men involved, even assuming that the police have not turned a blind eye to muslim pimping gangs, as they appear to have done. One detective has described this as a tidal wave of offending.

The figures we have are indicative, because no government will ever conduct impartial research into this aspect of the problem. But the figures, such as they are, make it far from clear that this is a tiny minority of uk muslim males of sexually active age (say 18-56) who are customers of such gangs.

Nor is there any evidence of efforts by muslim authorities to put a stop to this crime. There are no muslim run hotlines to inform on the rapists. There are no muslim demonstrations on the subject.

http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/2011/06/19/mosques-and-muslim-pimping-gangs/

56 jailed50muslim

OPERATION Engage was set up by police in 2006 after the problem of predominantly-Asian gangs preying on vulnerable white girls.

But since 2008 Engage has grown to investigate, and protect, those vulnerable to all kinds of sex grooming.

This is borne out by the fact that as many as 80per cent of all offenders dealt with under Engage are now white.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/campaigns/keep_them_safe/8785658.80__of_Operation_Engage_offenders_white/

Sadly for the racists, the figures just do not support any attempt to paint British Muslims and Asians as sex predators on a national scale.

Asians are, in fact, under-represented among sex offenders.

As at June 2009, there were 7,021 British men in prison for sex crimes, of whom only 234 were Asian. That is 3.3 per cent, rather less than the proportion of Asians in the population. And a 2008 study by Malcolm Cowburn of Sheffield Hallam University found that jailed sex criminals from ethnic minorities were less likely to have abused children than white sex offenders.

Haras Rafique, of the Centri counter-extremism think tank, says: “There is a problem, a massive problem, but I don’t think it’s confined to Pakistani communities. It only appears to be a bigger problem with immigrants because immigrants are more visible.”

And not just because of their skin colour. Asians do not commit more sex crimes, but they do, perhaps, commit different sorts of sex crimes. White child abusers are more likely to find and groom their victims in private, on the internet. The evidence suggests that Asian abusers are more likely to find and groom their victims in public, on the street.

Straw says young men “fizzing and popping with testosterone” are taking up with white children because “Pakistani-heritage girls are off limits and they are expected to marry a Pakistani girl from Pakistan”. Rafique says the former Home Secretary is living in the 1970s:

“These guys are just as happy to groom Asian girls if they can get them,” he says.

“It’s just that the parents of Asian girls tend to keep a closer eye on them.”

Quite a lot of those convicted are also in their 30s.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8248347/Are-white-girls-really-easy-meat.html

There could, of course, hardly be a more emotive story than this. Sexual abuse! White girls! Pakistani men! Politically-correct establishment letting it all happen! No wonder the BNP has been licking its lips (though, unfortunately for them, the only two white Blackburn people recently convicted of this crime, in November 2008, turned out to be members of the party).

Archived