12 arrested in Oxford on child sex offences

To everyone thinking they are Asian, what if they turn out to be Slovakian, Bulgarian, black or white ?

I would rather wait for more details before commenting on the race of the paedos but whoever it turns out to be they deserve locking up for a very long time.

Eastern european/balkan trafficers pretyy much exclusively bring in adult women from their own countries to Britain. A large gang of men targetting vulnerable British children and forcing them into prostitution is highly likely to be Asian, specifically Pakistani. They could of course be middle aged white guys, but I suspect when the evidence comes out it'll be young men in their twenties and thirties of Pakistani origin.

Truly awful and evil, glad the law has finally caught up with them and they will hopefully now face justice.

I wonder why they would possibly put that at the bottom of the article :suspect:

--

When I sort of discovered a group (mainly an individual who kept trying to 'entice' me, testing my views almost), TBH they were all from families who had abused them or were brought up with parents in the sex trade. They didn't care for anyone, family, kids, friends, etc, some of the nastiest people I have ever met... pure users!

As There is no current information about exactly who these people are then it is pointless to speculate on their possible ethnic origin. If this descends into the usual racial and religious bickering the thread will be closed and remain so and those indulging themselves will be banned.

Sex tourists still visit the Far East to abuse children, just as our own homegrown paedophiles (black and white) continue to abuse children. If you believe there were reasons why certain communities were exempted from prosecution then those reasons need to be explored, however I believe it's far more complicated than you'd have us believe.

There are some sick people of every race/colour, who are willing to pay money to feed their sickness and are unable to empathise with the victims. As far as I am concerned such people are mentally ill.

However, paedophile sex tourism exists in the Far East only because evil people, sometimes even family, are willing to groom victims to provide the 'service'. The sick tourists are there because the 'service' is there, rather than vice versa.

Ditto over here, the gangs are preying on both the vulnerability of the victims, and the vulnerability of people with a mental illness. Horrible.

:(

So what do I think, really? Well I think the Oxford group are Asian, but it doesn't help the dialogue by creating any relevance to that without it either being confirmed and the accused, tried and convicted. As yet they are simply under arrest and we don't know what ethnic origin they are.

So you are happy to think what plenty of others are thinking, even though we don't actually know yet?

The point I was making earlier in the thread, was about the "footnote" of the article, which said "The experience of our members in the network is that both victims and offenders come from a wide range of cultural and social backgrounds.", which to me, is the dead give away that it is highly likely another Asian gang (up until seeing that at the bottom, I had no opinion who the perps might be, their ethnic origin etc).

The reason it's a dead give away, is this; I do not ever remember a gang of white criminals being caught (for whatever crime), where the authorities have then expressly gone out of their way to inform us that perpetrators of that particular sort of crime, come from "a wide range of cultural and social backgrounds".

I have never ever heard them say that when they've caught gangs of white peados or the like. If it was a gang of white sex traffickers caught, why would they go out of their way to tell us that sex traffickers in general come from "a wide range of cultural and social backgrounds"? The answer is they wouldn't.

And so it is with that statement, we have another helping of the political correctness that got us into the mess in the first place, imo.

I'm out on parole.
Glad to hear it, I hope your license isn't an indefinite one ;)

Even if it does mean you are now racist. ;)

I've been saying so for years! :hihi:

Like it or like it not, we're all racist (or sexist, or ageist etc) to some degree because we form superficially negative opinions about people based on the group they might belong to.

I believe that in itself isn't the issue, it's the failure to acknowledge its a personal shortcoming and then act upon it that creates problems.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7474035&postcount=73

To everyone thinking they are Asian, what if they turn out to be Slovakian, Bulgarian, black or white ?

I would rather wait for more details before commenting on the race of the paedos but whoever it turns out to be they deserve locking up for a very long time.

Couldn't agree more.

100% spot on.

Its about time someone spoke some good sense :)

So you are happy to think what plenty of others are thinking, even though we don't actually know yet?

Jesus scuba, did you read the circumstances under which I made that statement? It's based on my own prejudice in reply to a reasonable question from another poster.

I wouldn't base any conclusion on that judgement until the facts are known, that's why it's not worth exploring further at this point.

I think also think whitedog is a ********, but of course wouldn't dream of stating it publicly ;)

Archived