12 arrested in Oxford on child sex offences

Stop fanning the flames of Islamophobia!

These are peace loving, tolerant, hard working Muslims.

So what if they've been involved in trafficking young white girls.

They can get back to their Korans tonight and thank god that because of their medieval, backward religion, which means to even whisper their names render the rest of us racist.

You should read Londonistan and The or The Camaron delousion.

SKY NEWS

Six men have been remanded in custody accused of preying on vulnerable young girls and grooming them for sex.

Unemployed Zeshan Ahmed,26, of Palmer Road, Headington, Oxford, is charged

with 10 counts of engaging in sexual activity with a child between January 2010

and January this year.

The offences relate to two girls under the age of 16 at the time, the court heard.

Unemployed Mohammed Karrar, 37, of Cowley Road, Oxford, is accused of two counts of conspiracy to rape a child and one count of supplying a class A drug, namely cocaine, to a child between July 2004 and July 2009.

Meanwhile his brother, security guard Bassan Karrar, 32, of no fixed address, is charged with a single count of rape alleged to have been carried out against a 14-year-old girl in November 2006.

Earlier, brothers Anjum Dogar, 30, and Akhtar Dogar, 31, both of Tawney Street, Oxford, and Kamar Jamil, 26, of Aldrich Road, Oxford, were remanded in custody accused of a string of offences including rape, conspiring to rape a child, arranging child prostitution and trafficking.

The six men will appear at Aylesbury Crown Court on March 30.

A total of 13 men were arrested in Oxford on Thursday by more than 100 police officers investigating claims 24 girls under 16 were targeted by the gang.

The seven other men who were arrested have been released on police bail until

next month.

Officers launched the investigation after a number of girls were reported missing

Karrar, http://islam.onepakistan.com/urdu/name_meaning.php?eu=Karrar

Ahmed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad

As I said earlier on in my post that got deleted. This has been going on for years, it's a crime that it has hardly been publicised and almost brushed under the carpet. We need to be protecting our young children from these monsters. Heads should roll for this.

As I said earlier on in my post that got deleted. This has been going on for years, it's a crime that it has hardly been publicised and almost brushed under the carpet. We need to be protecting our young children from these monsters. Heads should roll for this.

We need a public inquiry.

The BBC News has just been on.

Typical of its lefty stance, they didn't even name these vile creatures, let alone show photographs.

I'm amazed they made it item number three in the bulletin.

Just shows how these crimes have continued for decades unpunished. The establishment would rather have mass child rape than risk offending Muslims.

Archived