12 arrested in Oxford on child sex offences

As I said earlier on in my post that got deleted. This has been going on for years, it's a crime that it has hardly been publicised and almost brushed under the carpet. We need to be protecting our young children from these monsters. Heads should roll for this.

Well it's certainly not being brushed under the carpet now, is it? There's been many prosecutions recently and hopefully a strong message has been sent to these men that they can't get away with it.

Well it's certainly not being brushed under the carpet now, is it? There's been many prosecutions recently and hopefully a strong message has been sent to these men that they can't get away with it.

One would hope so, but unless there's huge publicity about this sort of crime I doubt very much whether the message will sink in

What is the case?

Nothing done about these gangs for decades. Every major city in the UK has them. What really stopped action being taken? I think the criminals religion and ethnicity. Maybe I'm wrong, but jack straw, was he wrong? I doubt it. Pity he waited until he no longer sought reelection until speaking out. We need an enquiry into this mess.

The very fact that the police have investigated this, and previous similar incidences goes to show that something is being done about these horrible crimes.

Is the religion and ethnicity of the perpetrators the reason why people are so angry about this? I would have thought the fact that there appear to be vulnerable girls with apprently little self esteem and few looking out for them reason enough to be angry.

Every city has its own gangs lots more work to do, and 20 years to catch up on at least. however the start has begun.

The very fact that the police have investigated this, and previous similar incidences goes to show that something is being done about these horrible crimes.

Is the religion and ethnicity of the perpetrators the reason why people are so angry about this? I would have thought the fact that there appear to be vulnerable girls with apprently little self esteem and few looking out for them reason enough to be angry.

It's got nothing to do with the religion and ethnicity. It's the sickening nature of the crimes and the mere fact that it's been going on so long against vulnerable young children and is being carried out by gangs of men is enough for people to be angry about it.

It's got nothing to do with the religion and ethnicity. The mere fact that it's been going on so long and is being carried out by gangs of men is enough for people to be angry about it.

I did wonder if it was as so many people on here seem to be mentioning it & using it as a stick to beat Muslims with.

Hopefully like another poster has said, the publicity attached to this and other cases will prevent girls going through what the victims have.

It's got nothing to do with the religion and ethnicity. It's the sickening nature of the crimes and the mere fact that it's been going on so long against vulnerable young children and is being carried out by gangs of men is enough for people to be angry about it.

In the fact that these Muslims gangs have got away with this crime for decades because they are Muslim. It has everything to do with religion. Why has this crime been ignored for decades? Fear of offending Muslims. Utter stupidity.

Sorry, but it IS to do with religion and ethnicity.

It's because off the liberal lefties who cry 'racist' and 'xenophobe' should anyone dare criticise Muslims, they've backed themselves into a corner which means that cases like this one get pussy-footed around or swept under the carpet.

Offending Muslims is obviously more important than protecting young, white girls.

Shame on the lefty do-gooders; they're as much to blame as the low life which carried out these 'attacks'.

It's because off the liberal lefties who cry 'racist' and 'xenophobe' should anyone dare criticise Muslims, they've backed themselves into a corner which means that cases like this one get pussy-footed around or swept under the carpet.

Offending Muslims is obviously more important than protecting young, white girls.

Shame on the lefty do-gooders; they're as much to blame as the low life which carried out these 'attacks'.

Phew, I was thinking it was just me that understood this.

But they are not being swept under the carpet they are being investigated.

Archived