Happy Birthday Blades

canadablade

He miss hit it from 3 yards and it made the record books. I think the player who scored the 18th goal merits a mention. Did the first player to score in the Vauxhall Conference get such adultation?

Miss hitting with a header takes some doing..Mind you, he was that good:love: Happy Belated Birthday Blades

Just watched the video of the game where Brian Deane scores the first Premier League goal.

What can I say other than:

HOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

Does anyone actually now any blades who can actually remember the last time United won anything?

Says it all Frank, we were hoooooooofing it 20 years ago, Wednesday are back in the dark ages.

As for the last time the Blades won summat, not in my lifetime but it's been a great experience following them. It's not the Blades constantly banging on about how MASSIVE we are though is it.

Supporting Wednesday is like asking your parents for a brand new, 50" plasma TV for Christmas, and on Christmas morning opening your presents to find an old TV from the 60's for your parents to say "it's still good, it's got a lot of history"

Supporting Wednesday is like asking your parents for a brand new, 50" plasma TV for Christmas, and on Christmas morning opening your presents to find an old TV from the 60's for your parents to say "it's still good, it's got a lot of history"

Theres no where better than hillsborough for me, but that is funny:hihi::hihi:

Supporting United is like expecting a 50 inch plasma TV for Xmas opening it up and finding 1264 pairs of shoes in the box :)

Archived