Do you believe in inheritance or equality?

The two are of course diametrically opposed. You cannot believe in both as some people think.

If you inherit lots of money you do not believe in equality.

If your view is "This is my money that my Aunt left me and I deserve it, but believe in equality" you are a total hypocrite. Give the money to a good cause and maintain your self respect and belief in equality.

Neither, there's not such thing as equality even though businesses have introduced equality schemes for example. Equality policies are a contradiction of terms. Inheritance happens, that's just fortunate for the beneficiary. What I object to is that because people get handed stuff on a plate they often consider themselves better than most people and they expect a right to everyone i.e. The old boys club

I believe in peoples right to do what they wish with their own money after the taxes needed to run public services have been paid. Including leaving it to their kids when they die, or leaving it to a donkey shelter.

"Equality" is a meaningless concept when used in relation to people, we're all different in a myriad of ways.

The two are of course diametrically opposed. You cannot believe in both as some people think.

If you inherit lots of money you do not believe in equality.

If your view is "This is my money that my Aunt left me and I deserve it, but believe in equality" you are a total hypocrite. Give the money to a good cause and maintain your self respect and belief in equality.

I'll ask my question from yesterday again. Having inherited nothing but after working hard to get what I have, what is wrong with wanting to give my children a start and leave them the fruits of my labour.

Perhaps you'll answer on this thread !!

Some people who get lots of this "free money" look down on people who claim benefits as if they are inferior. I got news for them, they are scroungers too and they should earn their own money too. They are no better than the other scroungers.

Some people who get lots of this "free money" look down on people who claim benefits as if they are inferior. I got news for them, they are scroungers too and they should earn their own money too. They are no better than the other scroungers.

That's just crazy!

I'll ask my question from yesterday again. Having inherited nothing but after working hard to get what I have, what is wrong with wanting to give my children a start and leave them the fruits of my labour.

Perhaps you'll answer on this thread !!

There is nothing wrong with that. You do with your money as you wish. Do not expect me to respect these people though. They are just as much scroungers as people who claim benefits. They should earn their own money and believe in equality by giving the dirty money away.

Archived