Do you believe in inheritance or equality?

I prefer to be given money if at all possible as working can be so thoroughly exhausting. I once had to do a 20 hour week, I needed a bloody holiday after that marathon. Never again. And yet I still feel like a real man. Who knew.

I hope that you get one ducky.:hihi:

You didn't donate all of it? How come? Wanted to keep a little back dids ya? Well good for you, at least you're not totally out of your mind.

No. I got nothing. It was legal costs. My dignity and integrity are still intact. I earn my own keep as I am a man not a scrounger hanging around waiting for relatives to pop their clogs and scrounging bits and pieces off them.

No. I got nothing. It was legal costs. My dignity and integrity are still intact. I earn my own keep as I am a man not a scrounger hanging around waiting for relatives to pop their clogs and scrounging bits and pieces off them.

I reckon the amount you inherited must have been so low you just didn't care about giving it away as that would be logical.

I think it's rather unfair to imply that people are hanging around and waiting for their relatives to pop their clogs. I prefer to call it hovering around, I mean, it's not like I'm stood giving them a hurried look, tapping my foot whilst looking at my watch. and just so you know, my old folks have never worn clogs.

I reckon the amount you inherited must have been so low you just didn't care about giving it away as that would be logical.

I think it's rather unfair to imply that people are hanging around and waiting for their relatives to pop their clogs. I prefer to call it hovering around, I mean, it's not like I'm stood giving them a hurried look, tapping my foot whilst looking at my watch. and just so you know, my old folks have never worn clogs.

It was a six figure sum, but I did not want it as it would have made me less than a man like some of the other men who hang around the elderly feigning up to them in a sickly manner. I know one less than a man who after seeing very little of his parents for 20 years has begun to take them out at weekends when he got to know accidentally how much they were worth.

It was a six figure sum, but I did not want it as it would have made me less than a man like some of the other men who hang around the elderly feigning up to them in a sickly manner. I know one less than a man who after seeing very little of his parents for 20 years has begun to take them out at weekends when he got to know accidentally how much they were worth.

You have issues Soft .... I'll tell you a story about my own fathers inheritance, it was a 14" portable black and white tv, but it got nicked from my grandmothers flat in Norfolk Park, the night she passed away in the Northern General .... think yourself lucky you got to choose to do something you wanted to do with your inheritance and get over it :loopy:

Do you think budgies feign affection for more elderly budgies with larger cages ?

I would ban inheritance tomorrow if I could and introduce real equality. Yo see, I am fair to everyone, not just a minority or majority. I treat everyone fairly. Such is the nature of equality.

Not much point starting a family business or running a farm then. We should all go and take jobs working for someone else apart from the fact hey wouldn't have started a business either. Its the sort of crackpot idea that's brought North Korea and Cuba to their knees.

You have issues Soft .... I'll tell you a story about my own fathers inheritance, it was a 14" portable black and white tv, but it got nicked from my grandmothers flat in Norfolk Park, the night she passed away in the Northern General .... think yourself lucky you got to choose to do something you wanted to do with your inheritance and get over it :loopy:

There is nothing to get over. I started a thread to give a point of view...PERIOD!:loopy:

Archived