Do you believe in inheritance or equality?

There is nothing to get over. I started a thread to give a point of view...PERIOD!:loopy:

Sounds to me like you trying to prove summat, going on about being a 'real man' and stuff, a bit weird really ... or are you trying to tell us that equality is you giving away your inheritance ? Good for you ... your choice .. no big deal !

Sounds to me like you trying to prove summat, going on about being a 'real man' and stuff, a bit weird really ... or are you trying to tell us that equality is you giving away your inheritance ? Good for you ... your choice .. no big deal !

Where exactly did I state that it was a "big deal". Point the paragraph out to me.:roll:

It was a six figure sum, but I did not want it as it would have made me less than a man like some of the other men who hang around the elderly feigning up to them in a sickly manner. I know one less than a man who after seeing very little of his parents for 20 years has begun to take them out at weekends when he got to know accidentally how much they were worth.

What you did with your inheritance is of course up to you. But giving it away doesn't make you a man just as keeping it wouldn't have made you less of a man. If it was a mid to high end six figure sum would it not have made more sense to invest the money and create ongoing wealth for your charity?

Not to mention you could have invested in my latest business opportunity, a car that is also a boat, car boat. You could have been in on the ground floor. Alas a missed opportunity now.

What you did with your inheritance is of course up to you. But giving it away doesn't make you a man just as keeping it wouldn't have made you less of a man. If it was a mid to high end six figure sum would it not have made more sense to invest the money and create ongoing wealth for your charity?

Not to mention you could have invested in my latest business opportunity, a car that is also a boat, car boat. You could have been in on the ground floor. Alas a missed opportunity now.

You should be on stage........sweeping up!:hihi::hihi:

Don't worry it's just someone trying to big themselves up.

The old troll is dead. Long live the new troll.

Soft, say something else controversial now so the thread stays alive and people don't get bored.

Archived