Do you believe in inheritance or equality?

Do what you want with your own inherintance. But why do you have to force your own preferences onto other people?

England must change radically or go down the pan. It cannot continue on the present course. My idea, though radical, would make England fairer and introduce opportunity to the ones denied it.:)

England must change radically or go down the pan. It cannot continue on the present course. My idea, though radical, would make England fairer and introduce opportunity to the ones denied it.:)

Actually, regardless of positive intent, your ideas are callow and extremely poorly realised.

Your ideas would do substantially more harm than good.

Your ideas would have absolutely no impact whatsoever on equality or fairness !!!

The reasons why have already been adequately explained by others in this thread.

The bottom line here is that most of the posters expect to cop for a wad of unearned money and their avarice and lack of integrity will not allow them to even consider giving it up for the benefit of the whole of society. Being a selfless philanthropist I can see a bigger and better picture.

Your ideas would have absolutely no impact whatsoever on equality or fairness !!!

The reasons why have already been adequately explained by others in this thread.

The reasons have not been explained. All that I have heard is the griping and moaning of people who expect to benefit from an unearned wad.:(

Agreed. Anyone who thinks ridding the world of Inheritance would reduce crime has an exceptionally skewed view of the world...

Archived