Do you believe in inheritance or equality?

The two are of course diametrically opposed. You cannot believe in both as some people think.

If you inherit lots of money you do not believe in equality.

If your view is "This is my money that my Aunt left me and I deserve it, but believe in equality" you are a total hypocrite. Give the money to a good cause and maintain your self respect and belief in equality.

I worked hard for all the money I made. You know where you can put "your self respect and equality" sunshine :D

If I earned a large sum of money throughout my life because of some gift that I had I could think of nothing better to do with my wealth, upon my death, than help other people less fortunate. I would feel that I had achieved something with my life. My life would have been fulfilled.

I agree...give it to your kids. You're a bit soft in the head and your kids are obviously less fortunate and in dire need...if only just to escape.

I think that you have more money than sense! Twelve dollars will not take your kids very far!:hihi:

I reckon you're a bit Soft in the Noggin IMO. Your original posts suggest this to be so.

How much money have YOU given away? You didn't say I notice. Maybe you're skint and hoping for a handout from some generous fellow member of the forum. Only someone hard up would come up with a daft suggestion like the one you originally posted :D

I reckon you're a bit Soft in the Noggin IMO. Your original posts suggest this to be so.

How much money have YOU given away? You didn't say I notice. Maybe you're skint and hoping for a handout from some generous fellow member of the forum. Only someone hard up would come up with a daft suggestion like the one you originally posted :D

If you read the thread he's inherited more than 250k...and he's given it all away to the poor. Well..that's what we're supposed to believe.

My guess is he got stitched up in a will. :hihi:

If you read the thread he's inherited more than 250k...and he's given it all away to the poor. Well..that's what we're supposed to believe.

My guess is he got stitched up in a will. :hihi:

And I'm the long lost heir to the throne of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire :)

What do you believe is the main driving force the spurs people to try and become wealthy?

Most wealthy people do not have to strive to become wealthy as wealth is handed to them on a plate. David Cameron is a good example of this. Many others have a particular skill and become wealthy incidentally and others are in the right place at the right time.

The vast majority of people do not start with nothing and decide to strive to be wealthy, that is a fallacy.

Archived