Do you believe in inheritance or equality?

Too true. The problem now is that the same families have had money (and thus vast power) for many generations. They have learned how to conserve their fortunes by putting up puppets like Cameron to keep them where they are and drive everyone else down. They are the ruling classes and inheritance serves them well.

We should get rid of them by any possible means.

Do you want kill people ?

Have you talked to anyone about the fact you want kill people ?

Do you need a hug :):):):)?

There is nothing wrong with that. You do with your money as you wish. Do not expect me to respect these people though. They are just as much scroungers as people who claim benefits. They should earn their own money and believe in equality by giving the dirty money away.

/sigh

So you're saying you hate people with money looking down on you but equally you look down on them all.

Double standards much?

Now you've just shown yourself for what you really are. I thought you were jealous but you're really just delusional or mad !!

Whether you appreciate it or not my dear. If we banned inheritance we would give this country the biggest moral and financial boost that it has ever had. We would give ALL children a chance to compete on equal terms. What better gift could we give to our children that equality and the means to compete on equal terms. It would redress the balance between rich and poor and slash crime within a few years.

Whether you appreciate it or not my dear. If we banned inheritance we would give this country the biggest moral and financial boost that it has ever had. We would give ALL children a chance to compete on equal terms. What better gift could we give to our children that equality and the means to compete on equal terms. It would redress the balance between rich and poor and slash crime within a few years.

How, exactly, would depriving the wealthy of their cash stop crime in any way?

Really, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear this answer...

You, you may say

I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

I hope some day you'll join us

And the world will be as one

And that was tosh!

Archived