Do you believe in inheritance or equality?

Interesting how your attack / response meant you avoided actually answering the question.

That's... totally unexpected!

Ooh so you never actually said:

Yeah, sounds completely reasonable and not all all jealous or bitter.

And there's absolutely NO pre-judgement there at ALL, is there?

You are quite correct. There is no pre-judgement.

Contradictory much?

It would not be depriving the wealthy of their cash. The cash does not belong to the children, it belongs to the parents. NOT banning inheritance would be depriving the poor of cash that could be made available to them in a fair society.

It is truly amazing that if people have a point of view that differs from the norm, they are accused of trolling. That is merely an indication of your tunneled vision approach to people and life. It is a failing of theirs, not mine.

You suggested you're rather well off. I would have thought someone who genuinely believed that inheritance should be abolished would have mentioned that in the first post and outlines how you'll be leaving your wealth to the state not your kids.

But you in all likelyhood are neither wealthy or genuine about the views you are putting forward. Ie you're a troll. Which is fine, your posts will just be treated accordingly.

But, you're utterly failing to take into account the fact that people are NOT born equal. A lot of people have the ability and, even more importantly, the drive, to do something with their lives...

This is the difference between people.

You suggested you're rather well off. I would have thought someone who genuinely believed that inheritance should be abolished would have mentioned that in the first post and outlines how you'll be leaving your wealth to the state not your kids.

But you in all likelyhood are neither wealthy or genuine about the views you are putting forward. Ie you're a troll. Which is fine, your posts will just be treated accordingly.

So go away and pull some weeds up or something. I did not ask for your opinion anyhow. You came here and took an interest and contributed. I did not ask you to. Go back to your bridge.:mad:

But, you're utterly failing to take into account the fact that people are NOT born equal. A lot of people have the ability and, even more importantly, the drive, to do something with their lives...

This is the difference between people.

BUT....I am attempting to introduce equality . I am attempting to do something that is right and fair and proper and everyone hates the idea! BECAUSE they do not believe in equality.

Archived