Do you believe in inheritance or equality?

I don't even understand that , but found it amusing.:hihi:

I'm glad youve calmed down a bit. I was worried you going to bomb the house of lords and stab David Cameron. You mention Iraq and Afghanistan, by mistake I think because they were Tony blaires idea and libdems voted against it. Cameron is arranging us to leave Afghanistan next year.

What will you do with your money ? Will you spend it all on explosives before you die or use it as fuel to cremate your body ?

You suggested you're rather well off. I would have thought someone who genuinely believed that inheritance should be abolished would have mentioned that in the first post and outlines how you'll be leaving your wealth to the state not your kids.

Obviously a wealthy 'Jaffa'

;)

I guess that with a few notable exceptions, the general message that I am getting from you lot it is :-

"We don't want our children to be born equal, we want better than that" :roll:

Sorry mr soft, I missed the bit where you mentioned what you would do with your own wealth.

Can you repeat it ?

Thankyou. :)

I guess that with a few notable exceptions, the general message that I am getting from you lot it is :-

"We don't want our children to be born equal, we want better than that" :roll:

I want mine to be equal with Beckham's kids in terms of wealth......any good?

I want mine to be equal with Beckham's kids in terms of wealth......any good?

I would prefer a fairer system where there is true opportunity for all. Anyone born into an unemployed family on a bad estate in downtown Sheffield sadly has no real opportunity in life. They are fed negative thoughts and influences from day one in their lives. The present government could never even understand that problem , let alone come up with solutions. Their present policies serve only to exacerbate the problems.

Such people are being spawned in greater numbers. Does that improve your quality of life?:roll:

Simple question for soft ...... If you or I gave 100 absolutely skint people an equal sum of money tomorrow, would those 100 people have equality forever ?

'Born equal' ? ..... give me strength :loopy:

Not that old chestnut!

Did the teachers always write "could do better" on your homework?

Archived