Olympic 2012 kit - your views?

How would you rate the 2012 GB kits?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate the 2012 GB kits?

• New World Record
    • Mid table obscurity
    • Disqualified for false start

You cannot ...and should not (especially on a silly fashion whim )...change the National colours of our Union Flag

They have not. The Union Flag will still be the same as it always was. You'll see it flying over the stadium.

A stylised representation of the Union Flag could be in salmon pink and that would still be true. I really don't understand what the problem is.

Who, in Gods name, sanctioned the design for the Team GB 2012 Olympic kit ..... :huh::rant::huh: ?????

Is Stella McCartney colour blind ????

A... BLUE ???...Union flag :rant::suspect::rant:

C'mon for heavens sake ...if there was ever an event where we should fly AND wear our national colours with pride ......surely the 2012 'London' Olympic Games should top that list ??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2118709/Team-GB-models-new-Olympics-2012-kit-designed-Stella-McCartney-Adidas.html

I think its truly awful. !:rant:

I thought it was very run of the mill.

What caused me more concern was the dire presentation of the 'kit launch'. Terrible music, lighting, cringingly amateurishly (if it wasn't a word, it is now) staged. It doesn't bode well for the Olympic ceremonies, does it?

I thought it was very run of the mill.

What caused me more concern was the dire presentation of the 'kit launch'. Terrible music, lighting, cringingly amateurishly (if it wasn't a word, it is now) staged. It doesn't bode well for the Olympic ceremonies, does it?

No, it was a very tatty show .

Archived