Olympic 2012 kit - your views?

How would you rate the 2012 GB kits?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate the 2012 GB kits?

• New World Record
    • Mid table obscurity
    • Disqualified for false start

Who, in Gods name, sanctioned the design for the Team GB 2012 Olympic kit ..... :huh::rant::huh: ?????

Is Stella McCartney colour blind ????

A... BLUE ???...Union flag :rant::suspect::rant:

C'mon for heavens sake ...if there was ever an event where we should fly AND wear our national colours with pride ......surely the 2012 'London' Olympic Games should top that list ??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2118709/Team-GB-models-new-Olympics-2012-kit-designed-Stella-McCartney-Adidas.html

I would like to know how much she was paid for her services(if she was)

Like the logo.....a load of tripe! And probably expensive.

Why didn't they let the kids in school design something in a nationwide competition?

Finally...who got the contract to manufacture the outfits?

I would like to know how much she was paid for her services(if she was)

Like the logo.....a load of tripe! And probably expensive.

Why didn't they let the kids in school design something in a nationwide competition?

Finally...who got the contract to manufacture the outfits?

I think that there is a clue as to who manufactured the outfits is in the link on the OP.

I think that there is a clue as to who manufactured the outfits is in the link on the OP.

I'm not asking for the brand name. Just wondering whether it would be manufactured in a British factory.Or have the Chinese got this one like everything else it seems.

I'm not asking for the brand name. Just wondering whether it would be manufactured in a British factory.Or have the Chinese got this one like everything else it seems.

According to the Telegraph the kit is manufactured in Adidas factories in Turkey, Portugal, the Far East and a small amount in the UK.

Archived