New cure for baldness?

Oh dear denlin :gag:........:D

That was nearly as bad as telling one of these inner city bald people to rub salt into their shiny domes and when the hairs get thirsty and come out for a drink, quickly tie a knot in them so they can't go back in!

* Get my coat as well while you're at it denlin!*

I'm sorry you eminence - it's to be expected at my age:hihi::hihi:

The HEMIBR anti baldy kit for a mere tenner contains HEMIBR special formula cream and step by step instructions for the perfect perry. (Comover). Only William Hague is currently making a stand against Camerons Baldy tax proposals -act now !!! Prompt prevention is tax exemption.

The HEMIBR lab techs are working on the principle of the neck turban to promote hair growth.

Our turbanned friends seem to grow beard hair at an amazing rate and the turban cover up top clearly promotes hair growth on the opposite end.

We at Hemibr are looking to reverse the process by turbaning the lower half,

If we can get volunteer Imams to wear the HEMIBR neck turban priced at a mere ten quid then a lot of people will sleep better during the trial period,

The HEMIBR lab techs are working on the principle of the neck turban to promote hair growth.

Our turbanned friends seem to grow beard hair at an amazing rate and the turban cover up top clearly promotes hair growth on the opposite end.

We at Hemibr are looking to reverse the process by turbaning the lower half,

If we can get volunteer Imams to wear the HEMIBR neck turban priced at a mere ten quid then a lot of people will sleep better during the trial period,

:hihi::hihi: That is ingenious!!:)

Archived