New cure for baldness?

The average man needs to shave every day, so does that mean the skinheads have to do the same thing, it must be inconvenient to go to a barbers each morning so it must be difficult trying to do the job themselves

I saw a device in all tools with a couple of electrodes and voltage regulator which claimed on the box to be a wig welder. With this level of techno im guessing that the join between wig and scalp is undetectable if applied with the wig welder.

The wig welder is only compatible with an inert brain, if you've no holes in your wig it won't work, not speaking from experience, just observation of wigs blowing in the wind.

I suppose in a lot of ways I am lucky, not only have I got a huge healthy head of hair, I have also got a lot of money so that I would be able to replace it if ever I did develop a bald pattern.

I do feel for others though such as Frank Sidney who has a comb over. If, like Frank, being bald doesn't suit the shape of your head, surely this new treatment will be a God send?

I suppose in a lot of ways I am lucky, not only have I got a huge healthy head of hair, I have also got a lot of money so that I would be able to replace it if ever I did develop a bald pattern.

I do feel for others though such as Frank Sidney who has a comb over. If, like Frank, being bald doesn't suit the shape of your head, surely this new treatment will be a God send?

Have you mentioned money purely to wake Number Six from his slumber ;)

HEMIBR double sided baloon tape to make the baldy beano go with a bang.

Send a mere ten quid to HEMIBR products and winging its way to your baldy door will be that party product with full instructions on how to liven up the party.

Why miss out on the fun that the hairy.,s are having by rubbing balloons on their hair and sticking them on to the walls with static lecky, Simply rub you balloon on your baldy patch whilst discreetly applying HEMIBR double sided baloon tape.

Stick your baloon to the wall alongside those of the hairy people.

• 2 weeks later...

New Baldy sun dial instant time kit.

Send a mere ten quid to HEMIBR products for your instant time piece with full instructions.

Hook chin strap under chin and attach triangular sharksfin module to bald patch - face the sun and read the time from the shaded area on your baldy sundial.

Archived