Where in the uk is nice for a holiday..

I have just managed to find a caravan for skegness ,that does 3 night bookings.

Yes I am off to skegness this will be me first holiday of the year. (Also off to majorca this august ) My best friend is partially sited as she has a hereditary disease causing her to go blind.

She has never had a holiday with the kids and she has always been there for me. So because I don't want her to miss out on a holiday with her kids before she loses any more of her sight.

I decided I will take them some where So booked skeg, and also where in the uk would you recommend taking a holiday??

As I am going again next year with them and want ideas of where is good for kids.

Our children's ages range from 2-10 we have a boy and a girl each. :)

I have just managed to find a caravan for skegness ,that does 3 night bookings.

Yes I am off to skegness this will be me first holiday of the year. (Also off to majorca this august ) My best friend is partially sited as she has a hereditary disease causing her to go blind.

She has never had a holiday with the kids and she has always been there for me. So because I don't want her to miss out on a holiday with her kids before she loses any more of her sight.

I decided I will take them some where So booked skeg, and also where in the uk would you recommend taking a holiday??

As I am going again next year with them and want ideas of where is good for kids.

Our children's ages range from 2-10 we have a boy and a girl each. :)

Perhaps somewhere on the English Riviera? Warm in summer, and lots that is easy on the eye, rather than flashing lights. I took my blind friend out in a kayak in the calm sea of Babbacombe, and he thought it was bliss. It's quite hilly though, but the old cliff lift system takes w/chairs as far as I can recall, and there was plenty of disabled parking spaces. Really beaut place. There were 4 kids in that age range with us, and they loved it.

We've been to the following places... Cornwall, Devon, South Wales, Weymouth, Isle of Wight (twice) and Eastbourne, oh and 30 years ago we went to Camber Sands in Prestatyn in Wales, we've also been to Rhyl, and also Minehead.

Best Holidays IMO were in Devon and Cornwall.

Archived