Where in the uk is nice for a holiday..

Cromer in norfolk is great for the kids. Brilliant beach. My kids loved crabbin for cromer crabs off the pier. You buy a bucket and bait from the gift shops. A Dinosaur park is nearby and great yarmouth if you are wanting the rides. Muckleburgh is where all the aeroplanes , tanks, vehicles,(you can have tank rides along the dunes) war ambulances etc.. all from world war 2 etc. Lots of seaside towns around. :)

I was offered a free holiday in Whitby the other year. I lied about having to work so I didn't have to go...

I much prefer going abroad, new places, new experiences. I think I'd sooner stay at home doing nowt than go to somewhere like Skeggy....

oh Whitby is wonderful. You can be sure a Chinese tourist would love it. They'd even put up with the stodgy fare at the Golden Dragon Chinese takeaway.

in Britain, the Celtic fringes are the best - Scotland, Wales, and Cornwall. But there's loads to be going on with.

Archived