I have a new hero !

Too shouty but I agree with many of his sentiments. Most of us don't actively follow any religion but those of us who don't, and who are just normal tolerant people and place a lot of faith in our fellow human beings, don't need to go on the internet to rant about it.

I'm now thinking that you are making up names :huh::hihi:

In my defence, I don't watch films very often - when I've tried to watch films, I'm generally bored by the end of the title sequence :hihi:

Dogma is excellent, you will have heard of Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Chris Rock, Salma Hayek, Alanis Morrisette and others who are in it.

He goes on a bit dunt he...:hihi:

I can't help but laugh at the bloke. Pat Condel can rabbit on but there's no humour from Pat.

Maybe its just me then but I reckon someone will snap this bloke up and he will make a career of this, unlike Condel who will always be stigmatised as being racist and never be allowed mainstream.

Scrub what I have just said, I have just watched this one and now hope they make him President or something.

If you watch this and don't agree with him then you must be a drone or something.

I still think he is funny with it though. :D

Archived