Iffy Virginmedia e-mail?

Had this e-mail today and it looks very iffy to me.Dear Virgin Media Customer:

Thank you for using Virgin Media Online.

In order for Virgin Media to establish your Virgin Media Online profile, we require that you provide some additional documentation to verify your identity.

A valid drivers license, state issued ID, or passport

AND

A current bill or statement in your name and profile address (One-Level A document OR Two-Level B documents)

Level A:

Utility Bill (water/electric/gas,etc.)

Bank Statement (checking/savings/moneymarket,etc.)

Level B:

Bank Note Statement (home loan/car loan/student loan)

Phone Bill (landline or cell phone)

Credit Card Bill

Insurance Bill/Statement

Please send these documents to Virgin Media by fax. Our fax number is 0808 171 0053. You must include your email address, subject title.

Within 24-48 hours after receiving the faxed information, Virgin Media will send you an e-mail regarding the status of your account.

If you have any questions, please contact Virgin Media Online by calling 0808 171 0053. and we will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Virgin Media International

Electronic Operations Department

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.

Yeah its a scam don't fall for it. I fell for a scam trying to help a supposed king of Nigeria access some funds of his that had been illegally frozen by his own government. Last month I lost almost £100 on this scam.

Fortunately I have just found out I have won the Cameroonian lottery. How lucky is that! I can't even remember entering it! Once I have paid the £80 administration fee I will receive about £250,000. So its swings and roundabouts really.

Yeah its a scam don't fall for it. I fell for a scam trying to help a supposed king of Nigeria access some funds of his that had been illegally frozen by his own government. Last month I lost almost £100 on this scam.

Fortunately I have just found out I have won the Cameroonian lottery. How lucky is that! I can't even remember entering it! Once I have paid the £80 administration fee I will receive about £250,000. So its swings and roundabouts really.

LIKE.... lol

:loopy: :loopy: :lol:

If you were stupid enough to fall for THAT you dseserve everything you get and more mate.

Everyone knows Nigerians are amongst the worst email scammers on the Planet.

Archived