Medium required for important message!

HELP!

I woke up this morning dead. I need a medium urgently to pass on a very important message to a loved one in the living world.

The medium must be able to tell the loved one that someone (me) with the letter E or A or possibly R in their name has an important message for them, that the colour blue will have some significance to them and that things will get better before they get worse. Tell them that it doesn't matter about what has happened in the past and to make the most of things.

If they look confused or vacant tell them that it may not mean anything to them now but eventually all will become clear.

Anyone think they are up to the task?

HELP!

I woke up this morning dead. I need a medium urgently to pass on a very important message to a loved one in the living world.

The medium must be able to tell the loved one that someone (me) with the letter E or A or possibly R in their name has an important message for them, that the colour blue will have some significance to them and that things will get better before they get worse. Tell them that it doesn't matter about what has happened in the past and to make the most of things.

If they look confused or vacant tell them that it may not mean anything to them now but eventually all will become clear.

Anyone think they are up to the task?

I didn't know you knew Dave Cameron, let alone that he was a loved one, but I'll give him a tinkle and let him know...:o

I didn't know you knew Dave Cameron, let alone that he was a loved one, but I'll give him a tinkle and let him know...:o

It's me who may have the letters A, E or R in my name. For mystical reasons I cannot reveal my full name to the living recipient.

I also need the Medium to pass a message on to the Mods asking them not to remove this thread, as it is very important. Only I would like them to say it more like "There is a decision you have to make, only one choice will be the correct one but no matter what you choose it will be okay".

I also need the Medium to pass a message on to the Mods asking them not to remove this thread, as it is very important. Only I would like them to say it more like "There is a decision you have to make, only one choice will be the correct one but no matter what you choose it will be okay".

That can absolutely be done. All I need is your bank account details and fifty pounds in cash.

Tell the woman you live with what you really feel, instead of relying on the medium of this thread.

Archived