Medium required for important message!

Find my glasses, and i'll pay you on the never never scheme.

Oh its ok, got them.They were on the top of my head.

Now Janie, what I sent round to you were my special healing powers, I lit a pink candle and burnt some special oil (I think it was sunflower) and said a special healing chant and lo and behold it worked.

For did you not manage to read and post on this thread whilst your glasses were presumed lost? Tada I have cured your eyesight.

Now Janie, what I sent round to you were my special healing powers, I lit a pink candle and burnt some special oil (I think it was sunflower) and said a special healing chant and lo and behold it worked.

For did you not manage to read and post on this thread whilst your glasses were presumed lost? Tada I have cured your eyesight.

You are remarkable! I will recommend you to all my friends.

I also need the Medium to pass a message on to the Mods asking them not to remove this thread, as it is very important. Only I would like them to say it more like "There is a decision you have to make, only one choice will be the correct one but no matter what you choose it will be okay".

Now stop it all of you - the moderator issue ouija board has just exploded, knocking the table over and the crystal ball is swivelling around making a most irritating sqeaking noise. All of this can of course be solved by greasing my palm with silver.

Come back to life soon Roots. Can you feel the power of our vibes?

We all love you,inspite of the chaos you've caused.

Don't worry about the damage to the ouija bourd,we can all club together for another one. I don't think curriechick is short of a bob or two.

Now stop it all of you - the moderator issue ouija board has just exploded, knocking the table over and the crystal ball is swivelling around making a most irritating sqeaking noise. All of this can of course be solved by greasing my palm with silver.

You've got a greasy palm?

I'm soooooooo not touching that one *grins*

Archived