Medium required for important message!

Come back to life soon Roots. Can you feel the power of our vibes?

We all love you,inspite of the chaos you've caused.

Don't worry about the damage to the ouija bourd,we can all club together for another one. I don't think curriechick is short of a bob or two.

Sorry it's been a busy day! Went down the Spiritualist Church first (they didn't want to know!) then spent half a day making the corner of someone's living room feel icy cold, then went around casting shadows just out of people's range of vision. It seems some people just can't be convinced !

Hang on.. if you're dead, how are you typing?

I'm not typing, I'm a ghost in the machine.

Sorry it's been a busy day! Went down the Spiritualist Church first (they didn't want to know!) then spent half a day making the corner of someone's living room feel icy cold, then went around casting shadows just out of people's range of vision. It seems some people just can't be convinced !

I'm not typing, I'm a ghost in the machine.

I take it you didnt ask Robina then...

Sorry it's been a busy day! Went down the Spiritualist Church first (they didn't want to know!) then spent half a day making the corner of someone's living room feel icy cold, then went around casting shadows just out of people's range of vision. It seems some people just can't be convinced.

You've convinced me. I want an exorcism!!!

"Re: Medium required for important message!"

I have stacks of spirits in our house, next time I go into the hall cupboard I'll have a good slurp of one, maybe a message will come through, if not I'll repeat my actions until bed time, I'm certain to have received some kind of message by then.

Angel.

Why don't we all go round to Angel's place and help him get rid of those spirits. I'll bring my cards.

Don't worry about the ouija board I'll get him a new one, I've made a fortune on here today...:hihi:

I'ts all malt whisky I forgot to say.

Angel.

Why don't we all go round to Angel's place and help him get rid of those spirits. I'll bring my cards.

Don't worry about the ouija board I'll get him a new one, I've made a fortune on here today...:hihi:

I'ts all malt whisky I forgot to say.

Angel.

Great idea! but somebody send a message to my computer first.It keeps freezing.

Archived