New strategy on alcohol

From what i have listened to and seen in the media the problem seems to be with the younger end with the binge thing.

In my opinion RAISE the drinking age.

If I were 18, and the gov suddenly told me I couldn't drink till I was 21.

I'd be a bit miffed, and get booze anyway I could.

If I was 4, and they told me the school leaving age was being raised to 18.

That's different. I wouldn't know the difference.

It's all political 'male dangly things I can't mention on here'.

It won't stop kids buying a**o**l, or, people binge drinking.

I thought this Country fought two world wars so we could have freedom and choice in what we do.

Seems every budget we have reduces these values, just by taking more and more from us, and it's always the poor that suffer.

Doubtful if any one who earns good brass will be forced to reduce their alcohol intake in any way.

Or have to downsize their car to a 3 wheel 800cc Reliant Robin just so they can continue motoring.

I think "Boy" Dave Cameroon has not so much shot himself in the foot, he has blown the bloody thing off.

Angel.

If I were 18, and the gov suddenly told me I couldn't drink till I was 21.

I'd be a bit miffed, and get booze anyway I could.

If I was 4, and they told me the school leaving age was being raised to 18.

That's different. I wouldn't know the difference.

It's all political 'male dangly things I can't mention on here'.

It won't stop kids buying a**o**l, or, people binge drinking.

:loopy:

People could smoke in pubs,clubs ect,and are still a bit miffed,but have had to adapt,and they can still smoke.

From what i have listened to and seen in the media the problem seems to be with the younger end with the binge thing.

In my opinion RAISE the drinking age.

Or maybe actually enforce the existing age limit? Enforced very well by the supermarkets, not so well by clubs and some pubs.

Or maybe actually enforce the existing age limit? Enforced very well by the supermarkets, not so well by clubs and some pubs.

Quite right,this might stop the younger ones getting fuelled up before they go out.The supermarkets in my opinion are very strict with the selling of alcohol,the pubs and clubs claim to be safe and controlled environments but are they really serious,when the sell those slammers etc.

agree with that. Why put the price up for everyone.

Because Cameron et al are all millionaires who do not give a stuff about the people of this country, sorry that should say only give a stuff about their fellow millionaires.

Archived