New strategy on alcohol

It won't put the price up for anyone who drinks normal drink. Only people who drink super strength discount cider and lager.

Well Strongbow isn't super strength but I read today a 2 litre bottle could more than double in price.

Or maybe actually enforce the existing age limit? Enforced very well by the supermarkets, not so well by clubs and some pubs.

Absolute balls.

I suggest you do a FOI to the police, for their results of spot testing pubs/clubs/supermarkets & off-licenses.

As someone who works in the Industry i can assure you its the off licenses and supermarkets who fail the tests the most often. :rant:

Absolute balls.

I suggest you do a FOI to the police, for their results of spot testing pubs/clubs/supermarkets & off-licenses.

As someone who works in the Industry i can assure you its the off licenses and supermarkets who fail the tests the most often. :rant:

Do the police vist pubs to check for underage drinkers ?

Because Cameron et al are all millionaires who do not give a stuff about the people of this country, sorry that should say only give a stuff about their fellow millionaires.

The problem with venting your spleen on Boy Dave Cameroon and his acolytes and branding them ALL as millionaires, is there are just as many sat opposite them on the NEW LIEbour benches who are of the same ilk.

Do you think any Politician gives a fig about us the working class, once they have their snout in the Governments trough of plenty.

Angel.

Archived