Can I ask your opinion on this video.

As a Christian, I'm no stranger to people who choose to publicly show their disrespect for my beliefs. I consider myself fortunate to have the freedom to publicly say that I'm a Christian and, and I defend the very same freedom that others have to say that I'm a nutter for doing so. I can take the insults, I sometimes get a bit sad when people insult God, but hey, if he can forgive the guys who crucified his son....

It's a real shame that now it looks like youtube of all organisations, is complicit in sneaking off with our freedom. You're right to raise this issue, Tony, they mustn't catch us sleeping.

I'm an atheist, but even I find religion bashers deplorable, the guy who uploaded the video is clearly an idiot IMO.

Why do you say that?

Do you not think it's of note that someone is quite possibly going to be put to death for three harmless tweets, and that in a short space of time over 14,000 people signed up to a facebook group calling for his death?

Archived