The last newhall and attercliffe/brightside reunion

alemap

i am wondering who bizzy babe is in real live who are you, lots of people will want to no how ur going on at reunion let us no please.

I am Linda Wood,lived on Don Road,with mum(Shirley) and dad Ivan,brother Stephen and sister Christine,went to Newhall rd infants/primary,then Hartleybrook High and Hatfield High for my last year at school,left in 1971,married Brian Slater,moved to Australia in 1978,we have 3 sons.

I remember lots of names from Brightside but dont know where any of them are,Vicky and Fay Greenwood,Susan Berry,Alan Hill,Eric Wilkinson,Alfie n Susan Melia,Richard Pearson,John Mills,June Knight,Billy Philips,Micheal Moorewood,Dianne Smith,Lorraine Crooks,Jaqualine Kitchen....................

jack barnes is trying to contact people from newhall school and hatfield house lane sec and hartley brook sec or anyone from alfred rd, don rd ,fleet st and all other roads and streets, squares and places too many to name.he is holding it at bellhouse road club on the 13 october 2012. he is on facebook trying to contact anyone who would be interested in remenissing :)

I can't find him on facebook:(

• 3 weeks later...
I remember lots of names from Brightside but dont know where any of them are,Vicky and Fay Greenwood,Susan Berry,Alan Hill,Eric Wilkinson,Alfie n Susan Melia,Richard Pearson,John Mills,June Knight,Billy Philips,Micheal Moorewood,Dianne Smith,Lorraine Crooks,Jaqualine Kitchen....................

Hi Bizzybabe, I'm from Don Rd and know most of the names you mentioned except yours!! Strange. I'll ask my mother if she knew your family (she's nearly 90). I was in the same class as Diane Smith at Newhall school and as far as I know she too emigrated some years ago.