Please help..me

If you haven,t already done so, would it be better to start with head of social services in your area. In the main, I think that social workers seem to have a great deal of 'qualifications' and are somewhat lacking in the commom sense department. Or perhaps so much 'intelligence' no room for common sense? Good Luck!

It is difficult to comment as you have given no info - are you able to tell us what it is about so we can given more specific advice?

I'm not sure what good a solicitor will do unless you are absolutely sure they are failing to provide a statutory service? Have you tried approaching your local councillor? A Members Enquiry will often spur them into action and they are likely to even provide a service that they would not normally provide to get them off their backs... shouting loud really can make a difference.

Why are they taking them off you ?

The OP clearly thinks they have no valid reason, and in any event may not wish to discuss all the gory details on a public forum. All that's being asked for is the name of a good solicitor in this field, if anyone's had personal experience of one.

Not that you are in the wrong for asking the question, people can offer opinions or show curiosity as much as they want within Forum rules ... but you may not get an answer.

I have worked with a few families facing this issue in the past and always found Howells solicitors to be very good, they have a couple of solicitors who can give social services a good run for their money, sorry don't know the names of the particular solicitors. There is another firm in Paradise Square, again can't remember the name but they are at the bottom left of the square.

Likewise - i wouldnt be pressured into participating in this activity and resigned.

I have experience of a couple of social workers in Sheffield plus knowledge of Trevor

McDonald "Tonight" programme and even a thread on here all relating to state sponsored kidnapping by social services.

Mr Blair instigated an incentive scheme target driven and lucrative to councils reaching targets for adoptions which prompted a harvest of those most adoptable.

If you are a victim of this then there is media interest and if you can dig up the thread im sure there will be pointers.

Archived