Ups and downs in life.

It's confusing as you appear to be happy even though things have gone pear shaped.

Sure, it's a subtle thing I guess.

Sometimes, the 'bad' things that happen to us, are really the best possible things that can happen to us. They're just exactly what we need, to change and grow and evolve, in the way we need to.

Hope that makes a little sense? :)

Sure, it's a subtle thing I guess.

Sometimes, the 'bad' things that happen to us, are really the best possible things that can happen to us. They're just exactly what we need, to change and grow and evolve, in the way we need to.

Hope that makes a little sense? :)

I think I do.

It's not something you necessarily want nor understand but it is for the best, it just takes some time to realise the fact.

I'm glad it makes sense to you.

It's almost as if there is a deeper current of life and learning and evolution; while things like winning the lottery are only superficial life changes, the really nitty-gritty, the real 'gold', is buried deep down in our being.

How we allow ourselves to be shaped by both 'good' and 'bad' life experiences; that's the thing.

Anyhoo, bed time for me I think.

Night all. :)

You live in a free society, you benefit from a free health service, if you are out of work you will not starve. You can express yourself openly without fear, your health issues are likely to be a result of over indulgence rather than deprivation.

Cheer up

You live in a free society, you benefit from a free health service, if you are out of work you will not starve. You can express yourself openly without fear, your health issues are likely to be a result of over indulgence rather than deprivation.

Cheer up

I don't think OP needs cheering up particularly. He's having a philosophical moment on the meaning of life and everything. Don't you ever feel like that?

Archived