Cash back website

Just a thought for anyone wanting to save a little money, I use a website called cashbacktoyou.co.uk for my car insurance, home insurance and other bits and pieces it is all above board and works I generally get about £20 cash back for car insurance, and nowadays as they say "every little helps".

For the sceptics, what I do is search the net for my cheapest quote then go to the cashback site and see if the same company is there if it is get another quote by following the link through the cashback site and hey presto, it can take a while for the cashback to go through but it does, if its still cheaper elsewhere then you've lost nothing but a few minutes.

Most of the reputable companys are there even if you buy electrical goods from Comet, Currys you can get maybe 1% or 2% back.

Quidco also do it, got £65 back from Aviva last year and £42 from Hastings this year,they give bigger cash backs for phone contract's and Sky/Virgin bundles

I'll give it a look and maybe a try later in the year, just done my insurances.

No catch, here are a few examples I had.

Aviva Home ins £22.50

Ebay loads of bits 11p, 21p, 33p, 3p etc

HMV 12p, 50p.

Virgin Mobile £15.00

Scottish power £25.00

Blockbuster £3.75.

Gala bingo £10.00 just out of interset I tried this and it worked Registered £10.00 cashback on deposit, Deposited £10 got £10 free £20 balance then got £10 cashback.So I ended up with £20 credit for nothing.

Egg card £10.00 + Egg gave me 12 months 0% on transfers.

RAC car insurance £27.50

British gas £5.00

You also get £5.00 for signing up which you can't claim until you get a credit balance of min £25. Oh and if anyone does want to sign up feel free to PM me for my Email so you can put me down as a referal I'll get a Fiver for that too!

Archived