Do you believe in UFOs?

Do you go on trips in search of them?

where do you go?

were thinking of something to do for a bit of fun one night. weve had the beach bar-b-que, midnight picnic, ghost hunt etc.

you never know, we might actually see one!!!!

As Muddycoffee has already said, Unidentified Flying Objects do exist. Any object that flies and is unidentified is a UFO.

If your question is do I believe that alien craft visit Earth, then I would say no, simply because I have no reason to. As with most things, I don't deny the possibilty, I also believe there's an extremely high chance of life on other planets, just not anywhere "local".

On one hand you'd have to be very ignorant to think there can't be other forms of life within the vast Universe, and on the other hand you have to be very suggestible or gullible to believe that alien craft are visiting Earth just because sometimes unidentified objects are seen flying. And no, the huge amount of poorly made Youtube videos aren't anything like proof either!

Do I believe in things in the sky that I can't identify? Yes. I've seen them by the thousand. Every night when faint stars are visible, I see things in the sky that I can't identify. All, or almost all, of them, will be faint stars that I don't see often enough to recognise.

Do we head north?:) also they say the lincolnshire wolds is a good place...i was hoping for somewhere a bit nearer to home.... come on folks , admit it , some of you go in search of these ufo's, where do you go?:) whether theyre identified or not.

Do we head north?:) also they say the lincolnshire wolds is a good place...i was hoping for somewhere a bit nearer to home.... come on folks , admit it , some of you go in search of these ufo's, where do you go?:) whether theyre identified or not.

That's a good one, Identified Unidentified Flying Objects :hihi:

Seriously though, if you really want to go looking for UFO's all you have to do is lay on your garden on a clear night and look up. If you have a smarphone, download skymaps and an ISS tracker so you can identify and eliminate things like planets and the space sation.

I have spent many a night laid on my garden watching "shooting stars", sattelites, distant solar systems and the like. It's even better when you're out beyond the light pollution of the city. I'm assuming you're in Sheffield, if so then why not just drive up to the peak district? Plenty of places you could go up there.

Just don't assume that every UFO you see is actually an alien ship!

That's a good one, Identified Unidentified Flying Objects :hihi:

Seriously though, if you really want to go looking for UFO's all you have to do is lay on your garden on a clear night and look up. If you have a smarphone, download skymaps and an ISS tracker so you can identify and eliminate things like planets and the space sation.

I have spent many a night laid on my garden watching "shooting stars", sattelites, distant solar systems and the like. It's even better when you're out beyond the light pollution of the city. I'm assuming you're in Sheffield, if so then why not just drive up to the peak district? Plenty of places you could go up there.

Just don't assume that every UFO you see is actually an alien ship!

Aye, but be careful in the Peak District at night-time, there are Zombies out and about when darkness falls.

Angel.

Aye, but be careful in the Peak District at night-time, there are Zombies out and about when darkness falls.

Angel.

You fool, the hills are where the least amount of zombies are! Don't come near me when the zombie apocalypse starts, you're just live-bait!

It's unquestionable to think there's life on other planets. The galaxy alone is probably teeming with life.

However, to think they're coming here en masse in the kind of numbers the Mid West of America would have you believe... well, that's getting somewhat preposterous.

Archived