Do you believe in UFOs?

I believe there's something...

Video's like this (which even made national news)

and there's many other videos from around the world with the same phenomenon, multiple white/yellow-ish 'dots' flying seemingly random..

It's unquestionable to think there's life on other planets. The galaxy alone is probably teeming with life.

However, to think they're coming here en masse in the kind of numbers the Mid West of America would have you believe... well, that's getting somewhat preposterous.

I'm removing my tinfoil hat so I can scratch my head.:huh:

As a life-long resident of America's heartland, I can assure you that we highly skeptical Midwesterners do not make exaggerated claims about aliens coming to Earth. In fact, the majority of us would rather die than use a phrase like "en masse."

Now, don't you have some crop circles to investigate? :suspect:

Now, don't you have some crop circles to investigate? :suspect:

No, we know ours were down to a couple of loons with a plank of wood and some string, however.

Quote: there are some very serious minded individuals taking a long hard look at the crop circle issue. Foremost amongst these has to be the BLT Group at MIT (the Massachusetts Institute of Technology: where future American rocket scientists are educated) unquote.

How you doing over there with yours, any closer to finding the truth :hihi::hihi:

No, we know ours were down to a couple of loons with a plank of wood and some string, however.

Quote: there are some very serious minded individuals taking a long hard look at the crop circle issue. Foremost amongst these has to be the BLT Group at MIT (the Massachusetts Institute of Technology: where future American rocket scientists are educated) unquote.

How you doing over there with yours, any closer to finding the truth :hihi::hihi:

Loons or aliens... there's no harm -- and usually great benefit -- in investigating the world's mysteries.:)

That's because the American "education" system is woefully inadequate.

Let's not hurt each other. I was merely jesting -- and curious as to why the poster chose the American Midwest as the alien capital of the New World. Do we have an international reputation for being UFO fanatics?

Loons or aliens... there's no harm -- and usually great benefit -- in investigating the world's mysteries.:)

You can imagine them can't you, speeding towards Earth and in the dead of night, setting about creating geometric masterpieces in a field before sniggering their way home again.

Archived