A quarter of a million? That'll do nicely

Guest sibon

Guest sibon
Dont be so defeatist. At the next election, an Independent candidate doesnt need money and power of a party, if anything, they will be a hindrance. We have the internet which will use platforms like this forum, and them getting the groundswell of people behind them, who in turn will assist in the promotion.

:)

Vote Doctor.

You know it makes sense.

I'm sure it has already been mentioned but I'm sure the Labour Government would never have accepted a political donation for a change of Government policy.

There is no way that the £1m Bernie Ecclestone donated to Labour was in any way connected to Tony Blairs decision to exclude F1 from tobacco advertising legislation.

I'm sure it has already been mentioned but I'm sure the Labour Government would never have accepted a political donation for a change of Government policy.

There is no way that the £1m Bernie Ecclestone donated to Labour was in any way connected to Tony Blairs decision to exclude F1 from tobacco advertising legislation.

Labour would have never offered peerages in return for "interest free loans that never have to be paid back," as well would they?

Labour would have never offered peerages in return to donations as well would they?

Nope definitely not.

I would point out that I'm not excusing the behaviour of this Tory idiot just pointing out that Labour trying to score political points on this matter is hypocritical.

Any party that gets to fire/force the resignation of Peter Mandelsen on no less than three separate occasion plus a myriad other political controversies Blunkett et al really should look to get its own house in order.

Politicians, they're all corrupt sods.

Nope definitely not.

I would point out that I'm not excusing the behaviour of this Tory idiot just pointing out that Labour trying to score political points on this matter is hypocritical.

Any party that gets to fire/force the resignation of Peter Mandelsen on no less than three separate occasion plus a myriad other political controversies Blunkett et al really should look to get its own house in order.

Politicians, they're all corrupt sods.

In fact that should have read, so I'll amend the post:

Labour would have never offered peerages in return for "interest free loans that never have to be paid back," as well would they?

Politics in England was not always corrupt. True corruption only began with the Thatcher government. It has been on a serious downward spiral ever since from parties of all colours.

Thatcher taught politicians and people how to be selfish, self centred, uncaring, bent, ignoble, arrogant and dishonest. Apart from that she was a bitch.:)

Archived