A quarter of a million? That'll do nicely

Guest sibon

They need a clear price list.

Unbelievably there already is one for the Tories - they don't even try to hide it.

Donor Club price list

50 Grand gets you into the 'Leader's Group'

The Leader’s Group is the premier supporter Group of the Conservative Party. Members are invited to join David Cameron and other senior figures from the Conservative Party at dinners, post-PMQ lunches, drinks receptions, election result events and important campaign launches.

Cached version for when they decide to take down the page - here

So you believe it to be a complete coincidence that the owner of F1 donated £1 million to Labour at the same time that the Labour government made F1 exempt from the tobacco advertising ban?

Well the Tories aren't exactly squeaky clean on that score either. For example the Health Secretary Andrew Lansley is being bankrolled by a private equity tycoon and chairman of CARE UK, who stands to persoanlly profit from Lansley's hated Health snd Social Care bill:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/6989408/Andrew-Lansley-bankrolled-by-private-healthcare-provider.html

http://www.leftfootforward.org/2011/10/andrew-lansley-private-health-links/

Edit: - Care UK won a huge contract to run health services for prisoners....

Well the Tories aren't exactly squeaky clean on that score either. For example the Health Secretary Andrew Lansley is being bankrolled by a private equity tycoon and chairman of CARE UK, who stands to persoanlly profit from Lansley's hated Health snd Social Care bill:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/6989408/Andrew-Lansley-bankrolled-by-private-healthcare-provider.html

Very true, my point is all the mainstream political parties in the western world are the same, and the ones that aren't mainstream are only different because the big businesses wont look twice at them.

For heaven's sake, everyone knows that both parties are guilty of the same thing, so why bother to mention it?

It just diverts attention away from the fact that we give power to a bunch of corrupt, self interested d***heads, who have the cheek to pretend they're better than us and worthy enough to rule our lives and take our money.

And they know there's nothing we can do about it.

They must laugh till they cry...

It speaks volumes that you're so forging of one political party and so damming of another. The F1 scandal was just one example, which ignores the cash for honours scandal and the and later cash for influence scandal in 2009 and 2010.

But where is the hard evidence. Where is the "caught with the pants down" video that depicts this?

Anyone can give links to stuff that allegedly happened!:mad:

Anyone can edit wicki and put their own stuff on!

But where is the hard video evidence that is similar to the evidence that proves that cameron is totally corrupt?

GO NOW CAMERON!

Guest sibon
But where is the hard evidence. Where is the "caught with the pants down" video that depicts this?

Anyone can give links to stuff that allegedly happened!:mad:

Anyone can edit wicki and put their own stuff on!

But where is the hard video evidence that is similar to the evidence that proves that cameron is totally corrupt?

Why don't you just give it a rest?

Anna's post up above makes all of the points that we need. It isn't a left/right thing, it is a right/wrong thing. Far too important for your incessant nonsense. Your constant trolling is frankly tiresome.

Why not go out and see whether you can meet a girl, or something.

Why don't you just give it a rest?

Anna's post up above makes all of the points that we need. It isn't a left/right thing, it is a right/wrong thing. Far too important for your incessant nonsense. Your constant trolling is frankly tiresome.

Why not go out and see whether you can meet a girl, or something.

You are of course entitled to your misguided opinion and frankly I find you tedious and boring. You are probably a teacher or something which explains why children leave school not equipped for the real world.

As for going out and meeting a girl I do not think that my wife would approve. Why don't you go out and meet a boy or something?:)

Kindly stick to the subject!

You are of course entitled to your misguided opinion and frankly I find you tedious and boring. You are probably a teacher or something which explains why children leave school not equipped for the real world.

As for going out and meeting a girl I do not think that my wife would approve. Why don't you go out and meet a boy or something?:)

Kindly stick to the subject!

Just a suggestion but I think you are rapidly running out of mods who are prepared to tollerate you my trolling chum. Time to register a new username.

Just a suggestion but I think you are rapidly running out of mods who are prepared to tollerate you my trolling chum. Time to register a new username.

It is tolerate my friend. There is just one "r" in that word. Hope this helps.:)

Did sibon teach you English?:hihi:

Archived