The Art Of Cooking.

Ok, I accept that, now tell me about the sales of the weomen then . I also r30 minute meals byememberr Graham Kerr the Aussie who made a lot of mistakes while doing his cooking program but then it was fun, the way JO makes cooking enthusiastic and edible.

I must admit that the only cookbook I use is Nigel Slater who did a 30 minute cookbook yonks ago but he didn't have the enthusiasm that JO has today.

Oddly I don't have the sales figures to hand, you'll have to google them if you're that bothered.

Donna Hey is one of Australia's biggest selling female chefs, she runs a publishing empire and is huge in the southern hemisphere and is just sparting to break over here.

Thomasina Myers won Masterchef over here and has a couple of restaurants and has written a couple of books about south american food and had a TV series of her own.

Rachel Allen has had several books which have all sold well and had series on both the BBC and UK Food which are pretty popular

Kylie Kwang is another australian who has written lots of books and had series both here and in australia she does a lot of veggie cooking and is pretty popular when it comes to oriental cuisine

Sophie Grigson has been around for years and has written plenty of books and has hosted lots of programmes on the BBC and UK Food

Silvana Franco got her break as co-presenter of The Best where she was the home cook up against restaurant cooks, shes made her name cooking cheap, nutritious food and hosted tv series and written books where she advocates getting kids in the kitchen

Just because you only watch men doesn't mean that only men cook. theres more to life than Jamie and Nigel. That said Jamie is very good overall but Nigel is a bit annoying

Oddly I don't have the sales figures to hand, you'll have to google them if you're that bothered.

Donna Hey is one of Australia's biggest selling female chefs, she runs a publishing empire and is huge in the southern hemisphere and is just sparting to break over here.

Thomasina Myers won Masterchef over here and has a couple of restaurants and has written a couple of books about south american food and had a TV series of her own.

Rachel Allen has had several books which have all sold well and had series on both the BBC and UK Food which are pretty popular

Kylie Kwang is another australian who has written lots of books and had series both here and in australia she does a lot of veggie cooking and is pretty popular when it comes to oriental cuisine

Sophie Grigson has been around for years and has written plenty of books and has hosted lots of programmes on the BBC and UK Food

Silvana Franco got her break as co-presenter of The Best where she was the home cook up against restaurant cooks, shes made her name cooking cheap, nutritious food and hosted tv series and written books where she advocates getting kids in the kitchen

Just because you only watch men doesn't mean that only men cook. theres more to life than Jamie and Nigel. That said Jamie is very good overall but Nigel is a bit annoying

I watch every everyone try food. co .uk, you wouldn't believe how many people cook on this site but most of them are men.

Women are not stupid,theyv'e had enough of wearing the apron.

They pretend the men are better at the cooking(the work of art,kidology thing)

Wish they didn't have to clean up the mess afterwards though.

Wrong man then !.

Archived