Corrupt tory scum

Don't we all have vested interests? What's the difference between a company lobbying to generate jobs and wealth and somebody lobbying for a drop kerb outside their house?

You could legitimately argue that the former is more important than the latter, but I suspect that's what most would interpret as a vested interest that needs clamping down on. Why?

Why? Because this scandal is about rich individuals PAYING for direct access to the Prime Minister - no one should have access to power simple because they bought a place at the Prime Ministers dinner table.

And people call me right wing!

Cromwell, Franco, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Pick your dictator.

No parliament necessary then? Just appoint some generalissimo and all will be well?

Study histrory. Recall what your predecessors have fought and died for.

The way to put this right is for us, the people to refuse to further tolerate the shenanigans of the westminster elite.

Publicly fund politica lparties, make them finacially accountable. Ban or seriously limit the money that can be donated from vested interests.

Never abandon your right to vote.

bang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'anyone who seeks to control or represent you is your enemy.'......

Don't we all have vested interests? What's the difference between a company lobbying to generate jobs and wealth and somebody lobbying for a drop kerb outside their house?

You could legitimately argue that the former is more important than the latter, but I suspect that's what most would interpret as a vested interest that needs clamping down on. Why?

the difference is whether bunging a few bob gets your kerb lowered -

my point, for the record, is that there is clear evidence of both corruption and serious criminality at the top of the tory party, it has been exposed and a resignation has taken place.

Just remind me who committed the vast majority of expense fiddling by which party...um was it Labour per chance, the people's party Endex/FULL STOP

I am not a tory, but I would never vote for 'new' labour with the old hidden agenda's. The last lot left our country in massive debt and for what?

You sound as if you have a very limited intelligence and I pity you...

Why? Because this scandal is about rich individuals PAYING for direct access to the Prime Minister - no one should have access to power simple because they bought a place at the Prime Ministers dinner table.

If you'd been keeping up with the day's proceedings you'd know that it seems that nobody has been bunging anybody anything for access to the PM.

Cruddas seems to have got a little carried away with himself.

Just remind me who committed the vast majority of expense fiddling by which party...um was it Labour per chance, the people's party Endex/FULL STOP

I am not a tory, but I would never vote for 'new' labour with the old hidden agenda's. The last lot left our country in massive debt and for what?

You sound as if you have a very limited intelligence and I pity you...

your assessment of my intellect is most welcome, your pity hard won.

we're not talking about dodgy MPs trousering a few mortgage payments or a free duck house, we're talking about a very senior tory offering influence over government policy in return for vast bundles of cash.

if that doesn't outrage you, then you're as thick as you're lacking in morality and courage.

but on a lighter note...thanks for the pity.

If you'd been keeping up with the day's proceedings you'd know that it seems that nobody has been bunging anybody anything for access to the PM.

Cruddas seems to have got a little carried away with himself.

we have the word of the prime minister, and that's good enough for me.

Archived