Corrupt tory scum

wondering what to do with your windfall from the cut in high rate tax - I was.

why not put it into an offshore fund and then secretly channel it into the tory party through john cruddas via an ex no 10 aide. simples!

in return, you'll get to meet cameron in private, without any records of the meeting - you can lobby for your offshore interests, get even more lovely money and do it all over again. fantastic!

problem is, the game is busted for the time being , you'll have to wait a week or 2 until a similar but even more secret version of the game is created, shouldn't be long though.

this is bigger than MPs nicking a few grand or a duck house off expenses - this is organized, criminal corruption - the times journalists made clear that they were offering money from offshore to a british political party - ILLEGAL - no problemo matey, just set up a front company or use brit employees to channel the cash - ILLEGAL -

CORRUPT TORY SCUM - if there's another way of seeing it I'm sure someone will explain.

While the job stinks like a skunk on heat, it appears as stated on the news "that no law has been broken" MMmmm that's ok then.

Angel.

While the job stinks like a skunk on heat, it appears as stated on the news "that no law has been broken" MMmmm that's ok then.

Angel.

I think laws have been broken - it is illegal to accept political donations from non UK sources - it is therefore illegal to conspire/attempt to accept them.

It's easy isn't it? Rather than address the issue under discussion try and divert people's attention onto your own agenda.

Classic right wing methodology.

He does have a point though. All the political parties have courted dodgy large donations. Bernie Eccleston embarrassed Labour and Michael Brown the Lib-Dems. Danny Alexander is talking about reforming political party funding. Whether the general public accepts that political parties should be funded out of general taxation is to be seen. I'm just annoyed that I didn't have £250,000 for a private dinner with Cameron and Osborne where I could have poisoned them both.

why not put it into an offshore fund and then secretly channel it into the tory party through john cruddas via an ex no 10 aide. simples!

in return, you'll get to meet cameron in private, without any records of the meeting - you can lobby for your offshore interests, get even more lovely money and do it all over again. fantastic!

problem is, the game is busted for the time being , you'll have to wait a week or 2 until a similar but even more secret version of the game is created, shouldn't be long though.

this is bigger than MPs nicking a few grand or a duck house off expenses - this is organized, criminal corruption - the times journalists made clear that they were offering money from offshore to a british political party - ILLEGAL - no problemo matey, just set up a front company or use brit employees to channel the cash - ILLEGAL -

CORRUPT TORY SCUM - if there's another way of seeing it I'm sure someone will explain.

I can't work out if you mean Tony Blair or Ken Livingstone

Could be worse, we could get New Labour back in - and your taxes will double.

Archived