Is Big John still about?

Pusser

Thought the forum was a reasonable way of an expat to catch up with info of old mates. Silly me I forgot Sheffield is full of comedians, it's already time for me to say bye Sheffield forum!

To be honest what did you expect? You post very generic details that could describe anyone really.

Perhaps there should be a template?

Persons Full Name:

Area they used to live:

Last known whereabouts:

Description:

That'll do for starters.

Last posting from me as an answer to all. The question was generic however it was aimed at a specific period and place "Foundry Arms". As with most forums you get a few users that just need to answer even if they have nothing useful to say. Perhaps I should have know better than to get a sensible answer. Thanks to the few that did answer my two posting correctly, it's just a shame to have my mind changed about the forum in such a short time.

Last posting from me as an answer to all. The question was generic however it was aimed at a specific period and place "Foundry Arms". As with most forums you get a few users that just need to answer even if they have nothing useful to say. Perhaps I should have know better than to get a sensible answer. Thanks to the few that did answer my two posting correctly, it's just a shame to have my mind changed about the forum in such a short time.

He just drifted into town and stayed all alone!

Big John big bad John.:confused:

Archived