Future of the coalition: Link with Tories will go on, top Lib Dem says

Wow, how naive can you be. Politicians of EVERY hue are not to be trusted, that's just a simple fact. They are all as BAD as each other.

The great dilema is, who gets our vote next time, NEW LIEbour, who got us into financial trouble, the Condems who are making sure their friends are able to bleed the working folk to death. EDL, BNP, Ukip all are unelectale.

Looks like it's the Monster Raving Luney Party for me.:huh::loopy:

Angel.

It probably will if there is another hung parliament. Do you really think Labour would side with the LibDems in the future?

Remember the LAST election, 2 years ago. NEW LIEbour had talks then with Clegg and his buddies, but Calamity Clegg decided to go with Boy Dave. It's quite probable that if NEW LIEbour had had a few more seats, Calamity would have gone with them instead.

Angel.

Remember the LAST election, 2 years ago. NEW LIEbour had talks then with Clegg and his buddies, but Calamity Clegg decided to go with Boy Dave. It's quite probable that if NEW LIEbour had had a few more seats, Calamity would have gone with them instead.

Angel.

yes but now its very different, the two parties have been working together for some time, unless things go south very quickly, I doubt the lib dems would want to be seen as the political equivalent of the office slut*

*for want of a more unisex word.

Remember the LAST election, 2 years ago. NEW LIEbour had talks then with Clegg and his buddies, but Calamity Clegg decided to go with Boy Dave.

It was, in fact, Labour that cut off negotiations with the Lib-Dems in 2010. They decided it was a bad idea to be perceived - rightly or wrongly - as trying to cling on to power despite having been comprehensively beaten into second place at the election.

Had the Labour party ended up with the most seats, we very probably would have a Lib/Lab coalition right now. I presume that if we had, all the people saying the Lib-Dems have tethered themselves for life to one party, would still be saying the same thing, but about Labour instead of the Tories?

Nick Clegg needs David Cameron like he needs a hole in his arse, ie not at all IMO, sure the Lib Dems have no policies of their own, and as a single unit they're pretty much un-electable, but even they're better than the Tories IMO.

Nick Clegg needs David Cameron like he needs a hole in his arse, ie not at all IMO, sure the Lib Dems have no policies of their own, and as a single unit they're pretty much un-electable, but even they're better than the Tories IMO.

I think you'll find most people do require a hole in their arse.

Just out of interest, exactly what have you got against the Tories? I only ever hear you slate them personally, never their policies.

I think you'll find most people do require a hole in their arse.

Just out of interest, exactly what have you got against the Tories? I only ever hear you slate them personally, never their policies.

All Tory's own PlayStation's that is why he doesn't like them.

They have forced Clegg in to buying a PlayStation.

Archived