David Cameron. Accident prone

His poor judgement in selecting advisers such as Andy Coulson,Emma Harrison,and now the furore regarding his dinner guests,do not inspire my confidence in his judgement on wider issues.

As a middle of the road labour voter,I have been tempted to vote conservative occasionally,mainly because I grew to detest Tony Blair,but this arrogant old style Tory,public school led government is not for me.

They are all the same these senior politicians,it doesn't make any difference which party they belong to.

You would have thought Cameron would have learned from the Blair period,how critical the reaction can be! in the case of cultivating friendships with the rich and famous to gain funds and support for their party.

Yet on the other hand,however wrong and insincere it appears,you can see the reason for it. I wouldn't let those kind of issues influence the way i voted,because i've come to expect that kind of hypocrosy from political leaders.

The Labour party have always relied on the unions for financial support because there were less millionaires to support them, they relied on the unions for support,I don't think that is so much the case now.

The media love to report all that stuff,and its right that they should to a point,but it only distracts from the priority issues.The things that really matter.

Archived