DJ Mikey J @ The Harley FREE ENTRY!

coolbeans

WEDNESDAY THE 28th of MARCH (This Wednesday) 11 - 4AM

Well a few months ago this man played The Harley at our new weekly night at the Harley (Clothes Line). He rocked up unannounced, slightly tipsy and proceeded to play an amazing 2 hour set for us. We're getting him back this time and giving you all some warning.

He's one of the hardest working DJ's in the north of England, Mikey J's expertise in eclectic dancefloor-rocking is unparalleled. Expect Drum and Bass, Hiphop, Reggae, Dubstep, Funk, Soul, House, Jungle, Breakbeats and so much more. With residencies at The Tuesday Club, New Bohemia, Funkywormhole and the Sunday Joint, he's a mash-up maestro and always guaranteed to get the party well and truly started.

It all kicks off at 11, support comes from our trustworthy Clothes Line residents, it's going to be a lorra lorra fun.

FREE ENTRY ALL NIGHT

FACEBOOK EVENT HERE: http://www.facebook.com/events/326426504082794/

Was looking at booking a hotel room there for the night before my wedding, but if thats the kind of music you play at weekends, I will give it a miss - not saying theres anything wrong with it, but its not my kind of thing, and I want to enjoy myself on my last night of freedom :hihi:

Archived