Why are the poor being targeted.

There are many who are not " At the bottom of the pile" but still feel for the less fortunate and for the hard working who do not earn large wages. I suppose because I am quite comfortably "financially off ", I should also look down on them. Ordinary working families also don,t agree with the workshy and idlers so don,t class them all the same.

I feel for the people who try, the people who work, pay their way, raise their kids responsibly. The people who pick up the pieces when politicians, media moguls, union barons, bankers lie, bribe, con their members, and steal.

Maybe people like you and me, its just that you are a bit soft on them.

Well done, Sherlock, so what ?

Well come on, from how you talk on here anyone would think you're part of the upper echelon; What do you, as a security guard, think that your pay and employment rights would be if the Tories that you worship so much had it all their way??

Get over yourself, it doesn't matter how hard working we are, you and I are plebs as far as the Tory upperclass are concerned.

Well come on, from how you talk on here anyone would think you're part of the upper echelon; What do you, as a security guard, think that your pay and employment rights would be if the Tories that you worship so much had it all their way??

Get over yourself, it doesn't matter how hard working you are, you're a pleb as far as the Tory upperclass are concerned.

If my opinions dont follow your stereotype thats your problem, I have worked in two nationalsed industries represented by corrupt unions whose action led to me being made redundant.

I now work for a private company. I dont worship tories, I do see that their way is the only way that is going to work.

No one I work for has ever called me a pleb, only you have done that.

I feel for the people who try, the people who work, pay their way, raise their kids responsibly. The people who pick up the pieces when politicians, media moguls, union barons, bankers lie, bribe, con their members, and steal.

Maybe people like you and me, its just that you are a bit soft on them.

So you think I,m soft on them ? Well according to your CV, if the hated Labour government hadn,t introduced the minimum wage (which to an earlier poster, is too high !! ) I,d be soft on you, because I remember what pay security guards were on then.

What is it with you people ? "I,m ok in my little world, stuff the rest. They deserve it " Keep doffing your cap and be grateful.

So you think I,m soft on them ? Well according to your CV, if the hated Labour government hadn,t introduced the minimum wage (which to an earlier poster, is too high !! ) I,d be soft on you, because I remember what pay security guards were on then.

What is it with you people ? "I,m ok in my little world, stuff the rest. They deserve it " Keep doffing your cap and be grateful.

The Minimum Wage and the Working Time Directive were two GOOD things that the Labour government did. I have difficulty thinking of a third in the 11 years they were in power.

They did raid my pension, they did sell the gold reserves for nothing, they took the country into 5 wars and are guilty of war crimes,they bankrupted the country, shall I go on?

Archived