Why are the poor being targeted.

Xenia. Should that be the UDM ? Off to to the Conny club eh ? Not only the beer that,s frothing at the mouth.

Tories ? Fair enough. Their politics. But, a working class man with your rantings against fellow workers. Don,t suppose your new employer recognises Unions.

By the way, my last 30 years were for a public/private employer, BSC/Corus/Tata and thanks to my union I had brilliant wages and terms of employment, followed by great pension and redundancy (voluntary).

I,m proud to support Labour and the families hard hit by the ConDem cuts.

Big cuts are needed, but not at the scale and speed we are seeing.

Xenia. Should that be the UDM ? Off to to the Conny club eh ? Not only the beer that,s frothing at the mouth.

Tories ? Fair enough. Their politics. But, a working class man with your rantings against fellow workers. Don,t suppose your new employer recognises Unions.

By the way, my last 30 years were for a public/private employer, BSC/Corus/Tata and thanks to my union I had brilliant wages and terms of employment, followed by great pension and redundancy (voluntary).

I,m proud to support Labour and the families hard hit by the ConDem cuts.

Big cuts are needed, but not at the scale and speed we are seeing.

Thirty years eh? BSC couldnt make it pay, Corus went bust, Tata closing sites down annually. Thanks to your union the steel industry has been a basket case for all the time you have been in it.

Glad to hear youve got a good pay off. By the way your old jobs in India.

Or alternatively if it wasn't for desperate people, often victims of circumstance, crises and personal misfortune Mr Beecroft wouldn't have a market.

Always soneone elses fault isnt it? They agree the terms sign on the bottom line. Good luck Mr Beecroft Im glad Im not lending such people my money.

Oh by the way before I get reminded I am only a Security Guard, With my savings and redundancy money I bought Apple shares in 1996.

The work pays for the cruises.

Because the rich are in charge. Obviously.

Good to know you're still alive, hope all well with you and yours and warm regards to your neighbours - assuming you still live where you do the last time we met.

Yes. To a very large degree (sadly) money = power.

Britain will turn back to the late dark ages under norman rule. They made the english peasant work for next to nothing and bled the country dry. Most people paid high taxes to fund people like King Richard's exploits in the middle east (crucades). Shtt, nothings changed much lol.

Archived