Why are the poor being targeted.

Another large proportion of the population consider themselves 'middle class', because they live in a semi half a mile from a council estate. Some of them are spiteful snobs who vote against their own interest just to make sure the people below them suffer.

Another problem with your stats is that Labour were a new party last century, they didn't win their first majority government until after ww2, which was already a large proportion of the last century gone.

Poor people weren't even allowed to vote until 1918, or 1928 if they were female.

Thanks for the history lesson, just a few corrections, first Labour government 1922 under Ramsay Mcdonlad. (disaster), next Labour government 1929 (Great Depression, disaster) Strongly suspected Ramsay Mcdonald was reporting to the Russians.

Next was Attlee after the second world war ( disaster, Commonwealth Immigration Act the countries been awash with immigrants ever since. The came Wilson ( possible spy, we came very near to a military coup during his term in office). Callaghan,( nice man, winter of discontent,)

Then we had the glorious term of Blair and Brown, five wars, 500,000 Iraquis dead and about 1000, british troops. Left the country bankrupt. Oh and by the way a lot of the loonies thought Brown and Blaire were too right wing!!!

What a fabulous record. For 90 years the LABOUR party has driven this country down yet still a high proportion vote for it. Is this a triumph of hope over expectation? Or just crass bovine stupidity?

Yes, they were the government, they are responsible for the supervision of the banks. Prime Minister = First Lord of the Treasury.

Open your eyes silly! If bussiness says we are leaving england the so called first lord starts crying and lowers the taxes with his tail between his legs.

First lord, hahahaha, a dog trained and ordered by the banks.

Open your eyes silly! If bussiness says we are leaving england the so called first lord starts crying and lowers the taxes with his tail between his legs.

First lord, hahahaha, a dog trained and ordered by the banks.

Brilliant reposte, you are too good for me.

PS speak to the doctor, see about changing your tablets

Thanks for the history lesson, just a few corrections, first Labour government 1922 under Ramsay Mcdonlad. (disaster), next Labour government 1929 (Great Depression, disaster) Strongly suspected Ramsay Mcdonald was reporting to the Russians.

Next was Attlee after the second world war ( disaster, Commonwealth Immigration Act the countries been awash with immigrants ever since. The came Wilson ( possible spy, we came very near to a military coup during his term in office). Callaghan,( nice man, winter of discontent,)

Then we had the glorious term of Blair and Brown, five wars, 500,000 Iraquis dead and about 1000, british troops. Left the country bankrupt. Oh and by the way a lot of the loonies thought Brown and Blaire were too right wing!!!

What a fabulous record. For 90 years the LABOUR party has driven this country down yet still a high proportion vote for it. Is this a triumph of hope over expectation? Or just crass bovine stupidity?

Every Labour government has been a disaster with the Conservatives left to rebuild the country's finances in the following government.

Labour's followers have had "them 'n' us" thrust on them by the unions and hard left politicians, and have been rather effectively brainwashed into seeing politics as a class war. I think 'crass bovine stupidity' is about right.

I agree with a lot of what's been said on here and from people who vote Tory or Labour. Both parties have damaged this country, neither party follow through with what they say they're going to change

I agree, however I wonder if it would be possible to sue a government for not keeping their political policies they promise to carry out in their manifesto?

Every Labour government has been a disaster with the Conservatives left to rebuild the country's finances in the following government.

Labour's followers have had "them 'n' us" thrust on them by the unions and hard left politicians, and have been rather effectively brainwashed into seeing politics as a class war. I think 'crass bovine stupidity' is about right.

About right for the Tories: wasn't under their stewardship that we had BSE (mad cow disease)?

I can't remember, which party was it that sold off council houses, closed coal mines and have almost ruined the steel/engineering industry? Hang on wait a minute .... Oh yes if I remember correctly was it the Tories? correct me if I'm wrong.

Both Tory and Labour need to wake up and deliver what they promise!

I can't remember, which party was it that sold off council houses, closed coal mines and have almost ruined the steel/engineering industry? Hang on wait a minute .... Oh yes if I remember correctly was it the Tories? correct me if I'm wrong.

Both Tory and Labour need to wake up and deliver what they promise!

Do you genuinely think the unions didn't have a hand in some of the above?

Archived