Why are the poor being targeted.

I dont understand why you berate those rich people who as 1% of the population pay 30% of the taxes. Without them, those who you feel sorry for would starve to death.

By the way it was the LABOUR government who caused the recession no one else.

Seriously now, just who do you think you are Mr security guard?! you dont put yourself up there with the 1% princes of the universe do you??

It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Labour's followers have had "them 'n' us" thrust on them by the unions and hard left politicians, and have been rather effectively brainwashed into seeing politics as a class war. I think 'crass bovine stupidity' is about right.

You dont think politics is a class war for the Tories??

Through and through the Tories stand for the preservation of and the continuation of a class structure and an unjust capitalist system.

I dont understand why you berate those rich people who as 1% of the population pay 30% of the taxes. Without them, those who you feel sorry for would starve to death.

By the way it was the LABOUR government who caused the recession no one else.

Really in America and continental Europe! Wow

You dont think politics is a class war for the Tories??

Through and through the Tories stand for the preservation of and the continuation of a class structure and an unjust capitalist system.

That's what the left have convinced themselves is the case - but perhaps you could explain where, and through what policies, the Tories seek to continue a class structure?

As for capitalism, that has nothing to do with class and it isn't unjust. Unjust is taking money from somebody who works hard and giving it to somebody who is idle.

Seriously now, just who do you think you are Mr security guard?! you dont put yourself up there with the 1% princes of the universe do you??

It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

You attempt to diminish me because I choose to continue to work, I am proud to be a Security Guard, I work for a first class company and for supportive appreciative clients.

I am not one of the 1% who pay 30% of the taxes you benefit from.( No doubt your are unemployable) but respect and appreciate those who do, as I respect and appreciate anyone who works hard and contributes.

Feel free to laugh, its not a tragedy.

Every Labour government has been a disaster with the Conservatives left to rebuild the country's finances in the following government.

Labour's followers have had "them 'n' us" thrust on them by the unions and hard left politicians, and have been rather effectively brainwashed into seeing politics as a class war. I think 'crass bovine stupidity' is about right.

Thank you for your support in the face of the forces of darkness, mediocrity and inverted snobbery.

Really in America and continental Europe! Wow

The City of London was/is the largest and best respected base of financial services.

When, under LABOUR party supervision it went belly up, the knock on effect combined with the American sub prime crisis caused the recession that we are still in. A worldwide crisis that is far from over.

Labour always leave you skint, always have, always will.

The City of London was/is the largest and best respected base of financial services.

When, under LABOUR party supervision it went belly up, the knock on effect combined with the American sub prime crisis caused the recession that we are still in. A worldwide crisis that is far from over.

Labour always leave you skint, always have, always will.

And what about the shambles we have now? - are they making us rich?

Archived