Why are the poor being targeted.

You dont think politics is a class war for the Tories??

Through and through the Tories stand for the preservation of and the continuation of a class structure and an unjust capitalist system.

Nonsense, Conservatism (one nation) is in no way divisive, nor is it class based. John Major, came from very humble beginnings, Thatcher was a grocers daughter, Hague was from a family who sold pop door to door based in Rotherham. Yes there are others from wealthy backgrounds but look at Labour, plenty of millionaires there. Tony Benn is from an Aristocratic family.

The divisive nature of british politics is founded and fostered by the left, the unions thrive on the class war.

About right for the Tories: wasn't under their stewardship that we had BSE (mad cow disease)?

Actually no, the practice of using animal carcasses to be recycled into cow feed was first sanctioned under........wait for it........LABOUR

This is the most amusing site currently on the forum.I Love the list of Labour millionaires.Is this to be followed by a list of poverty stricken Conservatives,and what does this prove?

The Labour movement has only been in existence for one century,and gained popularity because of the inept and unfair land and wealth based political parties that governed up to that date.

It's not going away and will be re elected in time as this or the next Tory regime fails,as it will.

There is only so much wealth in the country and the question is how it is shared.The gap between the haves and have nots is too great and remains little changed whoever has been in power.

Once again,to get back to the OP we now have an old style arrogant and bumbling set of public schoolboys in power,who are alienating many hardworking people,not to mention retireees,and there will be a backlash in due course.

You can try to heap the blame on the last labour government,and I would agree in so far as they allowed deregularisation of the financial institutions,and what a mess they landed us in.

This is the most amusing site currently on the forum.I Love the list of Labour millionaires.Is this to be followed by a list of poverty stricken Conservatives,and what does this prove?

The Labour movement has only been in existence for one century,and gained popularity because of the inept and unfair land and wealth based political parties that governed up to that date.

It's not going away and will be re elected in time as this or the next Tory regime fails,as it will.

There is only so much wealth in the country and the question is how it is shared.The gap between the haves and have nots is too great and remains little changed whoever has been in power.

Once again,to get back to the OP we now have an old style arrogant and bumbling set of public schoolboys in power,who are alienating many hardworking people,not to mention retireees,and there will be a backlash in due course.

You can try to heap the blame on the last labour government,and I would agree in so far as they allowed deregularisation of the financial institutions,and what a mess they landed us in.

You take me to task and seem to challenge my opinions then come to the same conclusions as me, did you change your mind whilst writing?

Archived