Why are the poor being targeted.

You take me to task and seem to challenge my opinions then come to the same conclusions as me, did you change your mind whilst writing?

I see you don't aspire to paragraphs,but your sentences are questionable.

I see you don't aspire to paragraphs,but your sentences are questionable.

You take me to task and seem to challenge my opinions then come to the same conclusions as me, did you change your mind whilst writing?

You are so perfect that you have managed to combine two sentences into one.Try a full stop after " me" and then a capital D.

Why are the poor targetted?

Because they can't fight back. Simples.

I agree. And the attacks on the poor seem to happen more often when there is a recession, which was caused mainly in the financial sector. Hardly the fault of the poor themselves. George Osborne pretty much admitted as much in the speech before he went on to famously say that "we are all in it together".

What is even more peculiar that very often the attacks come from those who are little more than poor themselves, often egged on by the gutter press.

Archived